SportsWrath

Reese said this

Lughead

QUOTE TO NOTE

"George (Young) was patient and just sat back during drafts. Ernie (Accorsi) was an aggressive trader. I feel I am somewhere in between those two, but if I see a player I like in the second round and he is listed as a third-rounder, I might take him anyway just to make sure I get him." -- Giants' new general manager Jerry Reese.

LINK

also in this link

--Word is that WR Amani Toomer, who'll be 34 and who missed the second half of the season with torn knee ligaments, may not make it back next season.

That wouldn't be a waste. We took Osi in the 2nd round when he was a projected 4th. Was that a waste? No.

People have been saying Amani is gone for years now. And if he is, there must be a reason that he would be.

Our passing game is fucked without him. We will need to become like a traditional Giants team with out Toomer. But, that won't happen, instead Eli will finish with like 26 TDs and 26 INTs. The rest of the NFL thanks god everday because the Giants don't use Brandon Jacobs. God, these fucking frauds in blue are a joke.

Toomer is by far my favorite player of all time. I'm afraid after a major surgery, you're never the same athlete. :(

I feel the same way about Toomer. He's definitely my favorite Giant. As for favorite athlete of all time, mine is The Big Fella, The Hoya Destroya! I just loved watching Pat Ewing play.