SportsWrath

These Eagles think they're going to dominate now...

BigBlueArrington

Yeah, I know our situation, but to come out publicly and talk smack like these Philly bums are doing is a joke. I hope it somehow get's this team a little more back on track.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index...8507&st=100

Eagles' DE Trent Cole on facing Eli Manning and the Giants: "We can get him rattled. You've seen it for yourself. You get him rattled and his game starts going downhill…That's what we want to do – dominate. We want to stop the running game and get us into a pass-rushing mode. That's what we do best. Like I said, we want to go back out there and expose them again…If we can take Tiki away, I think we have a good enough defensive backfield to stop their passing game."

"As far as a big play downfield? You could say that (WR Plaxico Burress is their only threat at wide receiver)," Eagles' CB Lito Sheppard said.

"Domination is on our mind," Eagles' FS Brian Dawkins said.

I Guess they should't talk like that right? I mean last game when plaxico said something similar it was a big deal.

Everything they said is correct. This is to point to you guys that all players say stuff, What are they supposed to say that they're going to lose?

NFL Players speaking 101.

Yeah, I know our situation, but to come out publicly and talk smack like these Philly bums are doing is a joke. I hope it somehow get's this team a little more back on track.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index...8507&st=100

Eagles' DE Trent Cole on facing Eli Manning and the Giants: "We can get him rattled. You've seen it for yourself. You get him rattled and his game starts going downhill…That's what we want to do – dominate. We want to stop the running game and get us into a pass-rushing mode. That's what we do best. Like I said, we want to go back out there and expose them again…If we can take Tiki away, I think we have a good enough defensive backfield to stop their passing game."

"As far as a big play downfield? You could say that (WR Plaxico Burress is their only threat at wide receiver)," Eagles' CB Lito Sheppard said.

I Guess they should't talk like that right? I mean last game when plaxico said something similar it was a big deal.

Everything they said is correct. This is to point to you guys that all players say stuff, What are they supposed to say that they're going to lose?

NFL Players speaking 101.

Even though whatever they said here is 100% accurate, I don't think they should flaunt it. I'm not a big fan of trash talking/talkers. I think you should let your play do the talking. The Eagles are very confident and who can blame them. They've done very well against us. On the other hand, I hope this can motivate our team to play harder (not that I think they need any "motivators"). But if Eli comes out and play like he played in SD (and we win), that ought to shut them up.

Wow thats some mighty talk coming from these guys...but I guess thats why they play the game...

Now if only our guys can use this as an extra motivation that would be nice...where is the NY media on this? Anything the Giants say is big front page...

Ok so it is not a good idea giving another team motivational material...but everything they said is true. The Giants are the weakest team in the playoffs as far as I am concerned.

No receiving corp mixed with a shaky QB equals a total lack of a passing offense.

With no passing offense the rushing game can be easily shut down. How the Skins let Tiki dominate them is beyond me.

And the defense has been swiss cheese all season long.

I mean, I can't argue against what they said. I think most people would agree that the Giants don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. If the Giants want to shut the cridits, they have to dominate other teams. Period!

I mean, I can't argue against what they said. I think most people would agree that the Giants don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. If the Giants want to shut the cridits, they have to dominate other teams. Period!

That has been a thought of mine, the Giants have not dominated any team. Even in the win streak they were eeking out victories, not winning them decisivly.

Hopefully things change but I do not have high hopes for this playoff run except for losing spots in the NFL draft and potentially having Coughlin keep his job.

That's irrelevant.

The fact that they came out and publically stated what they did shows no respect for there opponent. At least that's what was said about Plaxico earier in the year. This is worse. <_<

That has been a thought of mine, the Giants have not dominated any team. Even in the win streak they were eeking out victories, not winning them decisivly.

Giants are pretty bad and are weak on Defense but during the winning streak the Giants did dominate some teams.

Defeated Dallas 36-22

Defeated the Falcons 27-14 (sacked Vick 8 times).

Defeated the Bucs...held them to 3 (Bears eeked the Bucs 34-31)

Defeated the Eagles by dominating them in the second half...O.T. victory.

So as a TEAM, if the Giants take advantage of some of the weaknesses of the Eagles, they can make it a game. 3rd game of the season vs the Eagles and let the chips fall where they may!

It's not about Eli vs the Eagles, Shockey vs Dawkins, or even Tiki vs Trotter. Giants have to mix it up and get it DONE!!!

Fuck these bums. They must be too stupid to realize that the NFC is weak and we had an extreme amount of injuries, thats the only reason they won the East. Every team has a couple of injuries, we sustained a ton, very not normal. Otherwise, we would have swept them. Its anybodys game in this conference, and I believe we play better on the road. They better watch thier asses.

GO GIANTS!!!

Fuck these bums. They must be too stupid to realize that the NFC is weak and we had an extreme amount of injuries, thats the only reason they won the East. Every team has a couple of injuries, we sustained a ton, very not normal. Otherwise, we would have swept them. Its anybodys game in this conference, and I believe we play better on the road. They better watch thier asses.

GO GIANTS!!!

Well, it's not impossible beating the Eagles. The problem is our coaching staff has failed to produce a solid game plan against them. They shut out Barber in both games. Common sense tells me Jin Finn should seek Trotter to knock him out of the run defense game. We need establish the run early by smashing them in the mouth with Jacobs.

I have no problem with Eli; it's our receivers who need to start catching.. and of course running precise routes.. to the very end. We know the Eagles are blitz happy we know ANY team can pay dearly for this.. yet our OC has failed to make them pay... screen plays to Tiki, Moss, and Jacobs can put the eagles on their heels. No bombs.. fuck that. That just puts our defense on the field sooner.. no smash them in the mouth with Jacobs and then when they're soft, slice them with Barber... that opens up the play action.. and we know Eli is capable of shredding them.

Eli has had a lot of success against the eagles.. stats wise.

GO GIANTS!!!

double post.

Well, it's not impossible beating the Eagles. The problem is our coaching staff has failed to produce a solid game plan against them. They shut out Barber in both games. Common sense tells me Jin Finn should seek Trotter to knock him out of the run defense game. We need establish the run early by smashing them in the mouth with Jacobs.

I have no problem with Eli; it's our receivers who need to start catching.. and of course running precise routes.. to the very end. We know the Eagles are blitz happy we know ANY team can pay dearly for this.. yet our OC has failed to make them pay... screen plays to Tiki, Moss, and Jacobs can put the eagles on their heels. No bombs.. fuck that. That just puts our defense on the field sooner.. no smash them in the mouth with Jacobs and then when they're soft, slice them with Barber... that opens up the play action.. and we know Eli is capable of shredding them.

Eli has had a lot of success against the eagles.. stats wise.

He has, Esp. in week 2.

Well, it looks like Gilly has what we need, lets hope that wasnt a one week fluke. <_<

I think one disclaimer that these dipshits should make is:

"Yes, we realize that with a hobbled Shockey and no wideouts that run decent routes we can shut them down, but we are very thankful that their most disciplined WR is out in Amani Toomer. He has continually owned us for many years and as you all saw back in September, his QB completely destroyed us in week 2 this year when Toomer was healthy."

Instead of ELI taking it personally(who has proven he can do it against the Eagles) how about Carter and Tyree and Moss and Shiancoe take this as a challenge?

FUCK THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yes, we realize that with a hobbled Shockey and no wideouts that run decent routes we can shut them down, but we are very thankful that their most disciplined WR is out in Amani Toomer. He has continually owned us for many years and as you all saw back in September, his QB completely destroyed us in week 2 this year when Toomer was healthy."

Instead of ELI taking it personally(who has proven he can do it against the Eagles) how about Carter and Tyree and Moss and Shiancoe take this as a challenge?

You know what though, I think the Giants should come out and dominate the line. The Eagles have been able to render Barber useless. Why not make a statement game by smashing them with Jacobs time and again. Finn should make it his duty to nullify Trotter.

I agree with your assessment 100%....Jesus, I guess September is too far back into the misty haze of ancient history for these genuises. :rolleyes: Hopefully we will see a Giants team that knows it can and has beaten them.

Its no different than Plax running his dumb fuckin mouth.

And they can really spread the field if they want, Tyree, Carter AND Moss are all speedsters.

They just dont. :(

If only they had one pair of hands between them. They were dropping shit all over the field last week. I can understand the coaches not calling their numbers too often.