SportsWrath

Saints @ Giants

Nas

:LMAO::LMAO:

I have to laugh at this point.

Yeah thats all we can do .... wait one day after the season ...hopefully Cheerleader is retired/fired by then...wait for the draft...training camp....pre-season... and then opening day. Right now I am enjoying the back and forth with you guys. I am going to do my laundry, play a video game or two, watch some history channel and then when the wife and kids return from a Christmas party I will put the kids to bed and go watch a bootleg copy of Apocalypto. What a genuine class act Sean Payton is. Gets rail-roaded by Fassell (and the Giants management/ownership lets him) and he still does not run up the score. Good man, hope the Saints go far.

Yeah thats all we can do .... wait one day after the season ...hopefully Cheerleader is retired/fired by then...wait for the draft...training camp....pre-season... and then opening day. Right now I am enjoying the back and forth with you guys. I am going to do my laundry, play a video game or two, watch some history channel and then when the wife and kids return from a Christmas party I will put the kids to bed and go watch a bootleg copy of Apocalypto. What a genuine class act Sean Payton is. Gets rail-roaded by Fassell (and the Giants management/ownership lets him) and he still does not run up the score. Good man, hope the Saints go far.

well enjoy your holiday :)

Im off to bake some cookies with my son and then get ready for the xmas eve family get together.

Remember the Ballin' Giants remix? Voltron?

What an embarassing, dissapointing and disaterous season.

You see I never had a problem with it because we had an intact defense prior to the Giants flying apart injury wise. The problem is with that kind of thing you better win out because if you don't people are going to be throwing it in your face. And that is what happened.

OH TOMMY BOY, THE DAY THE DAY IS COMING.

Hopefully its fucking soon, like, within the hour.

Please God...I know sports are trivial in the Great Scheme but have we Giants fans not suffered enough oh Lord? At least LT and Simms had a last playoff game in 93 as the last hurrah.

Please God...I know sports are trivial in the Great Scheme but have we Giants fans not suffered enough oh Lord? At least LT and Simms had a last playoff game in 93 as the last hurrah.

And Coughlin is half the man and coach Dan Reeves was.

Dan Reeves had shit for talent in the years he coached, amazing he could amase 5 wins with that group.

Whitless just said "I will not take any garbage out there"...come on you are more Clueless than Clueless. You made the Human False Start look like a 15 year all pro and future Hall of Famer.

Thats ironic, because Whitfield is a piece of trash and if it wasn`t for football he`s be in a maximun security prison right now.

And Coughlin is half the man and coach Dan Reeves was.

Dan Reeves had shit for talent in the years he coached, amazing he could amase 5 wins with that group.

And then he gets set up by Giants management by that wasted supplemental pick for Dave "It was someone else's fault" Brown; and then he has to be the one to tell Simms (who still had at least 2 years left in him) that he is no longer the man because George Young wants the pathway open for The Annointed One Dave Brown. Listening to Shockey "I played like shit out there"...it got pass the radio censors. Eli again sounded like he was sitting on the porch with Andy and Aunt Bea...oh watch here comes Barney "Andy...Andy"..."Oh Paw here cums ol Barney". :P

I didn't get to watch the game (thank god) but what is with the running of Tiki again? Less than 20 carries again for good yardage and did BJ play at all? :confused: Is Archie making the play calls?

It was Tiki up the gut with no real day light out there....I think Brandon touched it once ... twice? And the rest was garden variety Giants fuck up. :TD:

And then he gets set up by Giants management by that wasted supplemental pick for Dave "It was someone else's fault" Brown; and then he has to be the one to tell Simms (who still had at least 2 years left in him) that he is no longer the man because George Young wants the pathway open for The Annointed One Dave Brown. Listening to Shockey "I played like shit out there"...it got pass the radio censors. Eli again sounded like he was sitting on the porch with Andy and Aunt Bea...oh watch here comes Barney "Andy...Andy"..."Oh Paw here cums ol Barney".

Georgie had a string of terrible 1st round draft picks during the years 1991-1996.

Dave Brown was a human shitstain.

And I`m glad to see Shockey blaming himself, something Coach Cheerleader doesn`t do.

God forbid Coughlin take blame for anything.

Georgie had a string of terrible 1st round draft picks during the years 1991-1996.

Dave Brown was a human shitstain.

And I`m glad to see Shockey blaming himself, something Coach Cheerleader doesn`t do.

God forbid Coughlin take blame for anything.

Thats for sure..."Obviously we played poorly out there..." :LMAO::P:TU: