SportsWrath

Saints @ Giants

Nas

You could try and pass it off as NFC teams beating eachother, but in reality no NFC team has shown any signs of consistency. Even the Saints today were not executing early on.

Right...basically whoever gets out of the NFC this year will be the sacrifice for the AFC this year.

You could try and pass it off as NFC teams beating eachother, but in reality no NFC team has shown any signs of consistency. Even the Saints today were not executing early on.

Well I don't blame the Saints for not 'executing'. Cold weather and a road game can do that to ya (in the beginning). They were paitient with the running game and sooner or later the Giants would BREAK on defense.

Saints have a formula to be the team to represent the NFC in a Superbowl. Outstanding coaching, 2 good RBs, depth at WR and a QB that manages and wins games.

Well I don't blame the Saints for not 'executing'. Cold weather and a road game can do that to ya (in the beginning). They were paitient with the running game and sooner or later the Giants would BREAK on defense.

Saints have a formula to be the team to represent the NFC in a Superbowl. Outstanding coaching, 2 good RBs, depth at WR and a QB that manages and wins games.

You aren't going to get an argument from me on that one.

Chargers - Saints Superbowl

Final Score:

Chargers 35

Saints 24

Chargers - Saints Superbowl

Final Score:

Chargers 35

Saints 24

Don't laugh...but I said it in the beginning of this season.

Bengals vs Saints in the Superbowl.

Bengals: Because they were pissed that Pittsburgh 'took out' Palmer in that last yr playoffs.

Saints: Because they are the NEW Americas team. The feel good story of the Katrina years.

Bengals - 31

Saints - 21

I didn't get to watch the game (thank god) but what is with the running of Tiki again? Less than 20 carries again for good yardage and did BJ play at all? :confused: Is Archie making the play calls?

Once again our running game was not established. We went for passes or screens on first downs. Jacobs didn't play and Dockery didn't play either.

Chargers-Seahawks...book it.

Chargers 35

Seahawks 20

...oh and is it wrong to pull for your team to lose in order to get a real coach? :confused:

Technically yes. Because the front office shouldn't have their heads up their asses. It doesn't take all day to see how fucked up this coaching staff is.

Don't laugh...but I said it in the beginning of this season.

Bengals vs Saints in the Superbowl.

Bengals: Because they were pissed that Pittsburgh 'took out' Palmer in that last yr playoffs.

Saints: Because they are the NEW Americas team. The feel good story of the Katrina years.

Bengals - 31

Saints - 21

Saints in the SUPERBOWL. Get real. They beat the pathetic GIANTS, and didn't look that good doing it. Rutgers could beat the Giants.