SportsWrath

Saints @ Giants

Nas

I hate to sound so obvisous but the run game is going to be huge...

Tiki's last home game so he should get some carries, also with the wind more reason to run, saints suck vs run and it will eat up clock that brees and company dont have the ball

But wait...we have our ol' faithful coaches who stand by the "fact" that Eli has this great "accuracy". Look for the 'Chuck and Pray' to Plax. And don't forget your 'occasional' pass to Finnie's feet.

Sad. I am already feelin' like Imma be drunk by halftime. :(

But wait...we have our ol' faithful coaches who stand by the "fact" that Eli has this great "accuracy". Look for the 'Chuck and Pray' to Plax. And don't forget your 'occasional' pass to Finnie's feet.

Sad. I am already feelin' like Imma be drunk by halftime. :(

I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude. If I rooted for the Giants when our QB was someone named Dave Brown, I think I can handle this season...

I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude. If I rooted for the Giants when our QB was someone named Dave Brown, I think I can handle this season...

But we (as fans) expected nothing out of Dave Brown. The Dave Brown era we had very little talent on offense. For the past 4-5 yrs, this modern day Giants team has weapons on offense and they play so similar to the Dan Reeves/Dave Brown Giants. Why????

But saying alladat....Go Giants!

But we (as fans) expected nothing out of Dave Brown. The Dave Brown era we had very little talent on offense. For the past 4-5 yrs, this modern day Giants team has weapons on offense and they play so similar to the Dan Reeves/Dave Brown Giants. Why????

But saying alladat....Go Giants!

I guess I was young and dumb. I always thought we were going 16-0 even with Dave Brown and Danny Kennel. I'm much wiser now I guess.

They got Dave Brown in a supplemental draft. Gave up a pick to get him.

....and wow, the Giants scored first!!!!! :clap:

Yeah they got him from that football powerhouse "Duke" in the supplemental draft. Young was trying to pull a Simms Part II. Simms came from little known Morehead State. But the difference between the two was that there were several GM's who were intrigued by Phil....I do not remember one who thought of Davey Boy so highly. And if you want a locker room lawyer...do a wikipedia and you will find Dave Brown's puss underneath it (just kidding)! It was never his fault.

Will Demps again helping out? what is this world coming too? :confused:

I am telling you ...he finally figured out how to play free safety last week. Don't bite on the play action and let the play develop for you...it works wonders when you employ proper technique.