SportsWrath

Saints @ Giants

Nas

Eli looks so messy right now. So typical.

Shockey has been bitching the whole time and drops a key 4th down pass! (cost the Giants possible 3 points).

Special teams suck, coaching sucks, and Defense is bending and not really breaking!

What else is new? <_<:confused:

nothing for nothing but take tiki out of the game put in jacobs and RUN THE DAMN BALL

this may be tikis SWAN SONG AT THE MEADOWLANDS but hell it ain't working . since he came out in public and said he was going to retire he has not been the same .

nothing for nothing but take tiki out of the game put in jacobs and RUN THE DAMN BALL

this may be tikis SWAN SONG AT THE MEADOWLANDS but hell it ain't working . since he came out in public and said he was going to retire he has not been the same .

Jacobs aint ready for primetime! Sure he's big and powerful but he WILL lay the ball on the ground again IF given the ball 20 + times.

Eli looks so messy right now. So typical.

Shockey has been bitching the whole time and drops a key 4th down pass! (cost the Giants possible 3 points).

Special teams suck, coaching sucks, and Defense is bending and not really breaking!

What else is new? <_<:confused:

The defense not breaking.

Jesus that was a blow to the head....sometimes you get lucky.

well yeah you're right I am suprised Osi didnt get a flag for NOT changeing Drews Diaper and wiping his nose and making sure he got on the bus for school .

well yeah you're right I am suprised Osi didnt get a flag for NOT changeing Drews Diaper and wiping his nose and making sure he got on the bus for school .

Hey man its the Giants....and they have flagged them for less in the exact same situation...so thankfully it was not a flag.

Hey man its the Giants....and they have flagged them for less in the exact same situation...so thankfully it was not a flag.

Oh belive me I hear ya but with the way we get flags I am sure there is one in the "NFL against THE GIANTS Rule book" out there that is exactly like I explained

Oh belive me I hear ya but with the way we get flags I am sure there is one in the "NFL against THE GIANTS Rule book" out there that is exactly like I explained

Gotcha! In the first half the Saints defender comes across the line and then Plax twitches...supposedly the defender can not cause an offensive player into a penalty....but of course its the Giants so it is the other way around.

But wait...we have our ol' faithful coaches who stand by the "fact" that Eli has this great "accuracy". Look for the 'Chuck and Pray' to Plax. And don't forget your 'occasional' pass to Finnie's feet.

Sad.

Told ya! Done deal....no sense of urgency on offense.