SportsWrath

Saints @ Giants

Nas

We can still go 8-8 YAY! Seriously if we do have a "comeback win" I won't fucking care, it just pathetic. Why can't we find one decent couch? Is it that hard to find a guy who can actually make calls that work?

Use the dam FB more, run TIKI to the fucking corners not the middle etc.. this is sad.

I'm 43 years old and I have been watching this team my whole life, but I really don't know how I will be able to watch this team next year if he is not fired. This has to the most disappointing season ever for me.

Your in my league....at least the Mendenhall, VanPelt, Kelly and Carson Giants were lovable losers who played with heart...these bastards...make me shamed to be a Giants fan. Even when they were losing in the late 60's and early 70's I still stood up for them. But as I called it in the beginning of the 3rd quarter with the "Couglin must go" chants this is the worst coached underachieving Giants team in history.

Fat fuck Whitfield is losing his mind again. Give that man a thorazine injection and call it a fucking day.

serious. this is just fcking depressing to listen to ... the damn radio broadcasters are beggin Coughlin to bench him. Its pitiful.

Man... I used to work in a psychiatric hospital (I am a clinical social worker) and let me tell you ... guys were strapped down and shot up for lesser acts than the stupidity that Whitless showed out there today. Yet another ex Giants coach comes in knows our tendencies and personnel and just climbs all over us.