SportsWrath

Who is Tony Romo? on NFL Network

BiG PiMPiN

I hate the Cowboys too, but Romo is a good story and I wish him well...

Until my fantasy football playoffs are over, that is, then I hope he turns into Ryan Leaf and his career ends. I need you tonight Tony!!! Throw 4 TDS, but lose!

I hate the Cowboys too, but Romo is a good story and I wish him well...

I need you tonight Tony!!!

Too late....T.O. beat u to Tony! *Romo and I hang out ALL the time...* Terrell answering Michael Irvin when questioned about how T.O. gets along with Romo.

And since we have a 'Tony Romo' 30 min special...why don't we have a Devin Hester show? Or how about a 'How does a QB with offseason shoulder surgery lead the league in passing?'

...my point is: TOO MUCH coverage!!!! I enjoyed the past when they ONLY talked about players Sunday morning and Monday night. I don't care what gun charges a DT has, I don't care what high school Tony Romo went to, and I daam sho' don't care where T.O. hangs out.

Thank god the nfl network came after the Kurt Warner story. Got enough of that from espn, imagine what nfln would've done with it.

Forgot about Kurtis Warner. But wait???? IF and when the Bears get to the Superbowl, OMG////they will be ALL over Rexy Grossman! NFL network will make that a two part series....also available on DVD.

You guys are hating on Romo but he's been through more shit than any of you could ever imagine. And he's a decent QB and Parcells doesn't put the game solely on him. He comes up with a decent scheme, not making Romo do too much, and they are winning because of it.

I truly wish the same could be said about Coughlin/Huff's 'put the game on Eli's shoulders' every game mentality.

You guys are hating on Romo but he's been through more shit than any of you could ever imagine. And he's a decent QB and Parcells doesn't put the game solely on him. He comes up with a decent scheme, not making Romo do too much, and they are winning because of it.

I truly wish the same could be said about Coughlin/Huff's 'put the game on Eli's shoulders' every game mentality.

He doesn't deserve a TV special dedicated to him.

Too late....T.O. beat u to Tony! *Romo and I hang out ALL the time...* Terrell answering Michael Irvin when questioned about how T.O. gets along with Romo.

And since we have a 'Tony Romo' 30 min special...why don't we have a Devin Hester show? Or how about a 'How does a QB with offseason shoulder surgery lead the league in passing?'

...my point is: TOO MUCH coverage!!!! I enjoyed the past when they ONLY talked about players Sunday morning and Monday night. I don't care what gun charges a DT has, I don't care what high school Tony Romo went to, and I daam sho' don't care where T.O. hangs out.

T.O. hangs out with Carl Lewis watching old Grace Jones videos ...."Slaves to the Rhythm...slaves to the rhythm".

There's enough tape on Romo to see what his flaws are...And team are focusing on him.

The Saints showed what to do, force him to be a pocket QB. He freaks out not being able to get out of the pocket, because all his big plays come when he does so. Blitz him often and he will make mistakes, and his Oline cannot hold up long enough with enough defenders blocking any exit from the pocket.