SportsWrath

This is where it starts.....

Virginia Giant

As the week goes by, I get more optimistic.

We've had a bad few games, but getting back to playing a division rival, at home we will come out and kill. I just wish Strahan was playing, this is thre kinda game where he'd take charge of the D and make sure everyone is up for the game.

This is the game Eli needs to present himself, he needs to throw the calm and collected KID away and become fiery leader.

Plax needs to understand he's becoming Randy Moss and TO and needs to play with everything he has.

This game goes beyond running, we need to get the ball to Shockey early, let him get the emotions up and get the offense charged and the stadium pumped.

Wouldn't it be great if Eli explodes for 3 TDs and Romo throws 3 picks.

I would be a happy man.

That would be awesome.

Romo 12-31 114 yds 0 TDs 3 INT

Manning 24-27 295 yds 3 TDs 1 INT (he's bound to have at least one...even on a good day <_< )

:flex: In my dreams. :flex:

That would be awesome.

Romo 12-31 114 yds 0 TDs 3 INT

Manning 24-27 295 yds 3 TDs 1 INT (he's bound to have at least one...even on a good day <_< )

:flex: In my dreams. :flex:

Mix in 175 yards rushing and 1 TD for Tiki, and another one for BJ... and you have the dream game :TU:

This is the game that will mark the 3rd and final turning point of the season, we're gonna kick the Turds around the field for 4 quarters, regain control of the east and start another winning streak that will carry us into and through the playoffs.

I hate when people make stupid predictions. I'm sure you Predicted a win in Tennesse too. :rolleyes:

We've had a bad few games, but getting back to playing a division rival, at home we will come out and kill. I just wish Strahan was playing, this is thre kinda game where he'd take charge of the D and make sure everyone is up for the game.

This is the game Eli needs to present himself, he needs to throw the calm and collected KID away and become fiery leader.

Plax needs to understand he's becoming Randy Moss and TO and needs to play with everything he has.

This game goes beyond running, we need to get the ball to Shockey early, let him get the emotions up and get the offense charged and the stadium pumped.

Your killing me VG. You're getting my hopes up :brooding:

I agree 100% with you on Eli.

And about Plaxico, think about it. Plax has had some great games going against the league's best WRs in his two years with the Giants. Last year against Oakland with Randy Moss had a very nice game, last year against Torry Holt had a great game, this year against Marvin Harrison had a very nice game, this year against the Cowboys had a nice game highlighted by a sensational catch.

If that's his motivation, so be it. I don't like it, but if that's what gets him motivated, I'm fine for now. Look at the schedule. Against TO, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, etc. Hopefully I'm right then.

Or I'm overthinking :mellow:

This is the game that will mark the 3rd and final turning point of the season, we're gonna kick the Turds around the field for 4 quarters, regain control of the east and start another winning streak that will carry us into and through the playoffs.

I feel the same way man. We either win this one or just call it a season.

I feel the same way man. We either win this one or just call it a season.

No. Unfortunately we'll still torture ourselves by being tied for a wild card spot even if we lose. Every game matters this month.

The Redskins aren't really out of it. Remember what they did last year?

Your killing me VG. You're getting my hopes up :brooding:

I agree 100% with you on Eli.

And about Plaxico, think about it. Plax has had some great games going against the league's best WRs in his two years with the Giants. Last year against Oakland with Randy Moss had a very nice game, last year against Torry Holt had a great game, this year against Marvin Harrison had a very nice game, this year against the Cowboys had a nice game highlighted by a sensational catch.

If that's his motivation, so be it. I don't like it, but if that's what gets him motivated, I'm fine for now. Look at the schedule. Against TO, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, etc. Hopefully I'm right then.

Or I'm overthinking :mellow:

Yes I think you're overthinking. The problem with Plax is he doesn't play with fire. Any fucking receiver can make the catches Plax has made. For god's sake the guy 8 11". He needs to come out and change his ways. Back to football 101. Like going up for the ball and catching it at its highest point and if the ball is uncatchable, he needs to make sure it stays that way.. not let someone half his size catch it. Come to think of it, he should've cought that ball. He was with Pacman stride for stride so why did Pacman come up with the ball and he didn't?

The dropped pass against the Jags. He should've caught it when the ball was directly over his head not when it had sailed in front of him. Any reciever with basic football knowledge can tell you that.

The cowboys are playing their best football and Romo is looking good. Hell if they had more time against us, he probably could've won the game for them. The Giants better be prepared to contain Romo.

I'm not worried about Eli... at all. The kids needs guys who will catch the fucking ball. And he will shake of this shy image of him and starts yelling at people... but that won't happen overnight. He's still young.

No way Plax could've caught that. If he ran a harder route and saw the ball coming out of Eli's hand better, than he could've accelerated and at least tipped it away. But the way he ran the route cost him any chance of catching it.

My favorite play is the one where Eli threw a 16 yard pass to Plax. You know, the one where he turned, looked, and saw the ball right in his hands on the first TD drive. Beautiful throw, excellent route. I wanna see more of that.

But of course we won't :doh:

it's a turning point either way. either we'll win a great game and it'll boost us into the playoffs or we'll get destroyed and lose out. either way i'll be happy, as long as we dont split the last 4 games and back into the playoffs, cuz then tom gets an extension when he doesn't deserve it

No way Plax could've caught that. If he ran a harder route and saw the ball coming out of Eli's hand better, than he could've accelerated and at least tipped it away. But the way he ran the route cost him any chance of catching it.

My favorite play is the one where Eli threw a 16 yard pass to Plax. You know, the one where he turned, looked, and saw the ball right in his hands on the first TD drive. Beautiful throw, excellent route. I wanna see more of that.

But of course we won't :doh:

If you look at the angle fo the ball, the ball was closest to Plax when it was directly over his head. It's true I'm not sure he could've caught that but his chances of making the catch in stride would've been much better than that dive.

it's a turning point either way. either we'll win a great game and it'll boost us into the playoffs or we'll get destroyed and lose out. either way i'll be happy, as long as we dont split the last 4 games and back into the playoffs, cuz then tom gets an extension when he doesn't deserve it

Agreed. I'd much rather go strong into the playoffs or lose out than to limp into the playoffs and lose the first game.

:LMAO: