SportsWrath

Time for heads to roll

Nas

I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling. It's safe to say it's the same weird empty stomach feeling every Giants fan feels.

After walking away from the TV and after sitting in the living room staring at the wall.. I'm calm enough to say this..

Is it ever to eary to fire the ENTIRE coaching staff?

secondly, can we cut Plax NOW? (Is there anyone here who disagrees with me on either count?)

Feel free to add to the list of imposters.

I feel your pain. After watching the replay several times now, Plax clearly gave up on that sideline route. Plax needs to go and Manning needs to sit. Eli cannot throw that last pass up for grabs like he did. Maybe because the season isn't officially over until they lose to the Cowboys next week, we shouldn't give up yet, but I'm disgusted.

I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling. It's safe to say it's the same weird empty stomach feeling every Giants fan feels.

After walking away from the TV and after sitting in the living room staring at the wall.. I'm calm enough to say this..

Is it ever to eary to fire the ENTIRE coaching staff?

secondly, can we cut Plax NOW? (Is there anyone here who disagrees with me on either count?)

Feel free to add to the list of imposters.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt....but you have to be kidding me right...does not go after the ball and that lame attempt at a tackle of a guy you outweigh by about 50lbs. Put Carter the Human Muff out there along with Moss My Quads are Hurting out there and sit this prima donna. Also Opie C.P. has got to get straightened out between the underthrows and the overthrows at critical moments. We are too screwed.

I feel your pain. After watching the replay several times now, Plax clearly gave up on that sideline route. Plax needs to go and Manning needs to sit. Eli cannot throw that last pass up for grabs like he did. Maybe because the season isn't officially over until they lose to the Cowboys next week, we shouldn't give up yet, but I'm disgusted.

Eli did not throw that last INT up for grabs, it was a very good INT, if it was thrown 6 inches higher it was an excellent completion to Tyree. Eli had rolled out and no-one was on his side of the field. He found an open man and was intercepted.

Plax needs to go, period. I cringe to think of Carter, Tyree and ? as our receivers but I am willing to suffer through that.

Eli did not throw that last INT up for grabs, it was a very good INT, if it was thrown 6 inches higher it was an excellent completion to Tyree. Eli had rolled out and no-one was on his side of the field. He found an open man and was intercepted.

Plax needs to go, period. I cringe to think of Carter, Tyree and ? as our receivers but I am willing to suffer through that.

I just looked at the replay again, you're right, it wasn't thrown up for grabs. Pac man made a good play on it and it could have been thrown a little higher.

We still have one more important game, I guess we just need to keep our faith and hope that this team can gain some fucking heart.

This team all of a sudden is in rebuilding.

I wanna see a Super Bowl :cwy:

I wish I was there for the good ol' days. 86 and 90.

My other family member lent me a tape of the 86 super bowl. You'll be damn sure I'll watch that for my first time this week. I need it.

<-------- off the Eli bandwagon since last week.

Come on, Eli the Winner! You know you should change your name to Eli the Loser! Give in to your feelings! The Dark Side of the Force has corrupted the New Hope. Qui Gon Couglin has told you... the Rebel Alliance cannot win... now, release your anger!

Only your hatred can save you! Release your anger, and turn to the dark side... and admit Eli Manning sucks!

Come on, Eli the Winner! You know you should change your name to Eli the Loser! Give in to your feelings! The Dark Side of the Force has corrupted the New Hope. Qui Gon Couglin has told you... the Rebel Alliance cannot win... now, release your anger!

Only your hatred can save you! Release your anger, and turn to the dark side... and admit Eli Manning sucks!

:LMAO:

<-------- off the Eli bandwagon since last week.

I can't change it for a few more months per Sportswrath. There's more wrong with this team than Manning though. Put a young hungry WR in there that finishes his routes and I think you'll see some of Mannings mistakes go away. JMO

I can't change it for a few more months per Sportswrath. There's more wrong with this team than Manning though. Put a young hungry WR in there that finishes his routes and I think you'll see some of Mannings mistakes go away. JMO

You're exactly right. We have too many fucking egos on that team but I bet you getting rid of Plax will eliminate 50% of our problems.

You're exactly right. We have too many fucking egos on that team but I bet you getting rid of Plax will eliminate 50% of our problems.

I looked on the replay and Plax was jogging on that play. If he was running, it would have been a catch or a pass interference on Pacman. It wasn't a bad decision for Manning as Plax was one on one with the 5' 8" Pacman.

This team all of a sudden is in rebuilding.

I wanna see a Super Bowl :cwy:

I wish I was there for the good ol' days. 86 and 90.

My other family member lent me a tape of the 86 super bowl. You'll be damn sure I'll watch that for my first time this week. I need it.

Now those were some real Giants playing back then.

I looked on the replay and Plax was jogging on that play. If he was running, it would have been a catch or a pass interference on Pacman. It wasn't a bad decision for Manning as Plax was one on one with the 5' 8" Pacman.

He never runs full speed. I suggested on another thread making a deal with Oakland to swap him with Randy Moss. It's the only way we can get rid of him.

Nas , i feel the same way as you.

After the game i just sat and stared at the television ( turned off ) for 1 hour ( drinking vodka )

I am so pissed off and let down and disappointed

( same feeling as the SF playoff nightmare nearly 5 years ago )

How can that have happened ?

I cannot believe it !

However this is different to the feeling after the SF game

Our season is not actually over ....we have to fight on .... we still have a chance

The NFC is rubbish , we are rubbish too right now , but things can change in 5 weeks

Heads can roll at the end of the season

It's a long offseason without football

I'm flying over to Charlotte for the Panthers game ( i nearly tore up my air ticket last night )

But no ..... we can still get to the playoffs

We have to fight on as a team somehow and not mutiny

And the fans need to lift the G men

Go Giants

Nas , i feel the same way as you.

After the game i just sat and stared at the television ( turned off ) for 1 hour ( drinking vodka )

I am so pissed off and let down and disappointed

( same feeling as the SF playoff nightmare nearly 5 years ago )

How can that have happened ?

I cannot believe it !

However this is different to the feeling after the SF game

Our season is not actually over ....we have to fight on .... we still have a chance

The NFC is rubbish , we are rubbish too right now , but things can change in 5 weeks

Heads can roll at the end of the season

It's a long offseason without football

I'm flying over to Charlotte for the Panthers game ( i nearly tore up my air ticket last night )

But no ..... we can still get to the playoffs

We have to fight on as a team somehow and not mutiny

And the fans need to lift the G men

Go Giants

There's no doubt in my mind we will make the playoffs. I'm a little optimistic we will win the division also. The NFC is so bad, there's no way we don't make the playoffs. I tell you what though, this game against the boys is a must win. No ifs ands or buts about it. We win this game and we're atop our division... 4-0 record within...

I realize our hands are tied. If it's up to me, Plax would've been traded yesterday for Randy Moss or at least benched. Then dedicate a week of practice to teach him football 101.

There's no doubt in my mind we will make the playoffs. I'm a little optimistic we will win the division also. The NFC is so bad, there's no way we don't make the playoffs. I tell you what though, this game against the boys is a must win. No ifs ands or buts about it. We win this game and we're atop our division... 4-0 record within...

I realize our hands are tied. If it's up to me, Plax would've been traded yesterday for Randy Moss or at least benched. Then dedicate a week of practice to teach him football 101.

After Toomer went down, a few of us on GMB mentioned Ricky Proehl. Well, they were saying last night that the Colts might sign him. He's a clutch receiver from NJ who's parents were always Giant fans.

Dont cut Plax, we can get something from him. A team like the Raiders would probably want him.

I stated exactly that. I don't know what the rules are regarding trades during hte season but I think it's too late now. But yes, during the offseason I wouldn't mind swapping him with Randy Moss.

After Toomer went down, a few of us on GMB mentioned Ricky Proehl. Well, they were saying last night that the Colts might sign him. He's a clutch receiver from NJ who's parents were always Giant fans.

That too. Now more than ever I'm sure the FO is looking into those possibilities.

Who was the receiver we drafted but didn't resign. He used to always catch the ball in the Middle... I can't recall his name but I think he plays for the Bucs now.

That too. Now more than ever I'm sure the FO is looking into those possibilities.

Who was the receiver we drafted but didn't resign. He used to always catch the ball in the Middle... I can't recall his name but I think he plays for the Bucs now.

Hilliard was a beast up the middle. I am surprised they did not resign him ... maybe because Coach Cheerleader's cunts in Jacksonville broke his neck on a dirty play in his rookie season?