SportsWrath

OMG! I just saw...

so-cal dub

I just saw the highlites, or lowlites have you. WHAT THE HELL WAS KIWI DOING? Did he hear a whistle or something? WHAT!! That was awful!! :mellow:

I just hear the intervew, he said he thought Vince thru the ball and didn't want to get a 15 yard penalty

Did he hear a whistle or something? WHAT!! That was awful!! mellow.gif

I said the same thing at the bar to the Cowboys fan bartender. "He must have heard a whistle."

You mean... he didn't? Man, I'm gonna catch some shit next time I'm in there.

I said the same thing at the bar to the Cowboys fan bartender. "He must have heard a whistle."

You mean... he didn't? Man, I'm gonna catch some shit next time I'm in there.

Hell no....he did not want to get a fine and the 15 yarder. But you know I would have loved to have had a 15 yarder at that point. Just hold onto the bastard for another 2-3 seconds hold him up and the worst thing you have is that the guy thinks you want to date him. Other than that just hold onto the cocksucker.

I just hear the intervew, he said he thought Vince thru the ball and didn't want to get a 15 yard penalty

Yeah common sense says.. keep your eyes on the ball. Hey the guy still has the fucking ball... SLAM him.

i don't blame Kiwi for this.... he was being careful... i blame freaking Plex for it... god dammit.. the little baby gave up on the ball and made a little cuddle tackle... he's great when he shut the hell up and give his heart till the game is over.... i freaking hate little cry baby like him.... F it.. when is Moss coming back.. i'm sick and tired of this..