SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

Hey I am back. It was a short session tonight, ha, ha. I am too tired to talk honey goodnight...yeah goodnight honey, lol. Listen I am willing to give up a game next week and just sit Opie Cookie Puss down. I was half looking at him on the screen on mute as I was talking to the wife and he appears totally clueless.

He looks like a spoiled rich kid who became a spoiled rich quarterback

Fuck Eli Manning.

Yea...

...but let's look at facts. Not bashing Eli BUT Eli just doesn't have 'it' yet. We're STILL dealin' with his 'mechanics'. We're still dealing with his 'sad' demeanor after each failed play. Eli has NOT taken this OFFENSE by the 'neck' and commanded respect from Shockey nor Plex. I mean do these guys even practice with Eli? All of the overthrown balls to Plax and the non throws to the third best TE in the league????

I truly believe that Eli is intimidated by Plax/Shockey. They prolly get sooo mad with him after a errant pass that it has shook Eli to this point that we see today....this lack of confidence.

Another thing: Is the playbook too much for Eli? In regular time Eli seems VERY unsure of the plays called. But in 2 min, 3 min drill...he is slightly more confident running the O. Why?

I'm not blaming this one on Eli. And here are my reasons why:
  • Our running game was non-existent.
  • Our receivers couldn't get open and couldn't catch the ball if they're lives depended on it
ok that's it for now

I am blaming it on Eli.

Here's why: He sucks...

• Our receivers couldn't get open and couldn't catch the ball if they're lives depended on it
ok that's it for now

They never came in with the big run offense with the extra TE. They went with the spread the field non-sense instead of powering the ball in.... A lack of play calling again

ok that's it for now

They never came in with the big run offense with the extra TE. They went with the spread the field non-sense instead of powering the ball in.... A lack of play calling again