SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

FUCK!!! COME ON DEFENSE CATCH THAT!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

The only two recent G-men DB's who could catch a ball was Sehorn and Everson Walls. Pathetic. That first half should have been nothing more than Barber and Jacobs running. I don' t care if they had any three and outs, give Opie Cookie Puss a chance to get the jitters out. I mean they want this guy to be Phil Simms straight out of the box...even if he was that good (and he ain't) it is just too much pressure. Play action is not against the rules Huffnuts....This is like watching Reeves old fashioned broken down copy of Landry's offense. Too few runs and too many long balls down the field.

That first half should have been nothing more than Barber and Jacobs running. I don' t care if they had any three and outs, give Opie Cookie Puss a chance to get the jitters out. I mean they want this guy to be Phil Simms straight out of the box...even if he was that good (and he ain't) it is just too much pressure. Play action is not against the rules Huffnuts.... Too few runs and too many long balls down the field.

And with a guy like Eli who hasn't ironed out his bad 'mechanics' that's A HELL of a lot to ask him to do. Hence it's why I say the playbook scares him.

And with a guy like Eli who hasn't ironed out his bad 'mechanics' that's A HELL of a lot to ask him to do. Hence it's why I say the playbook scares him.

I hear what you are saying...this kid's arm screams west coast offense as evidenced by his quacking ducks down the field. 15-20 yard outs/slants would work wonders for this kids confidence. And a couple of safe passes to the tightend and a screenplay or two.

I hear what you are saying...this kid's arm screams west coast offense as evidenced by his quacking ducks down the field. 15-20 yard outs/slants would work wonders for this kids confidence. And a couple of safe passes to the tightend and a screenplay or two.

The next game...I wanna see a heavy dose of Tiki and Brandon. Short passes to Shockey and throw to Plax only in the red zone (after you fake a handoff to Jacobs). If I don't see these things I will STOP watching these Giants in '06. I mean it!!!!

It's obvious this #10 is scared or shook up about something. But to continue to let him chuck lame ducks down field to ONE reciever is not my cup of tea. Tim Carter isn't fast, Burress isn't all that fast, and we've lost Toomer. So that being said I'd like to see the Giants get first downs using Shockey, Tiki and Jacobs.

Check this out for '07. Eli, Burress, Shockey, S. Moss, Jacobs. But NO TIKI. I will sure miss the hell otta Tiki. If this '06 team worries me...MAN, next yr will be TOUGH to watch.

3 things need to happen in '07. 1. Better conditioning/strength training 2. Sign 'The Burner' Turner. 3. Eli needs to take this team over as a 4th yr man (get fire in his belly and stop being a scared kid).

That's all...I'll miss you Tiki!