SportsWrath

The Worm is Turning...

BadEgg

I don't mind a guy gloating and after the Colts win; I'm impressed, but let's assume for the moment that we tie in the East...we've got the strength of schedule.

We also will beat the Eagles and the Skins again (which Dallas didn't the first time, so if we were to lose to the Boys, we'd still come out ahead.

Yes, we have a tough road to hoe, but that's why we'll be ready for the playoffs. Dalls on the other hand has already played its SB and they won't be ready for another battle royale with the G.

Have faith brothers, the troll will be back and high expectations and a lot of chest thumping won't mean spit in the end...down with the C'boys

I don't mind a guy gloating and after the Colts win; I'm impressed, but let's assume for the moment that we tie in the East...we've got the strength of schedule.

We also will beat the Eagles and the Skins again (which Dallas didn't the first time, so if we were to lose to the Boys, we'd still come out ahead.

Yes, we have a tough road to hoe, but that's why we'll be ready for the playoffs. Dalls on the other hand has already played its SB and they won't be ready for another battle royale with the G.

Have faith brothers, the troll will be back and high expectations and a lot of chest thumping won't mean spit in the end...down with the C'boys

Tie? :LMAO: Giants will be a distant second. It's just a matter of time now. :o

Watch how fast ESPN, NBC sports and the likes jump off Romo's dick!!! Now they are ridin' Drew Brees' nuts heavily.

BTW the Cowboys are who we thought they were...a team that cannot stop the deep pass down the middle. Their safeties suck!

Oh yeah, you would have thought they won the last 3 SB's in a row. I would love to see a total collapse and no playoffs for the Prostitute. Let him retire on a downer. And if they do make the playoffs....please oh please let it be the Giants who destroy the Broke Backs. It was so much fun watching the Prostitute get that depressed look on his face (just like Giants vs. Broke Backs game 1) as the Aint's were busting their ass' left right and center. :LMAO::clap:

Oh yeah, you would have thought they won the last 3 SB's in a row. I would love to see a total collapse and no playoffs for the Prostitute. Let him retire on a downer. And if they do make the playoffs....please oh please let it be the Giants who destroy the Broke Backs. It was so much fun watching the Prostitute get that depressed look on his face (just like Giants vs. Broke Backs game 1) as the Aint's were busting their ass' left right and center. :LMAO::clap:

The Giants will host the Cowboys in round 1 of the playoffs after we run the table and Dallas loses one more giving us the division title and a home playoff game. :TU:

I may go. A family friend who is a Giants season ticket holder usually gives me the Dallas game. As much as I enjoy being in the friendly confines of Giants stadium with 60,000 of you fine people, sometimes I prefer to watch the game at home. :TU:

My best friend who's a cowboy fan wanted to go to the game but I too prefer watching from the comfort of my couch... besides I really wanted to put the $300+ to a better use. :TU:

• 3 weeks later...