SportsWrath

The Worm is Turning...

BadEgg

When asked by the always hospitable and knowledgable Giants fans about Big Blue's last victory over the Cowboys, a wise man named BadEgg :worshippy: once said "It was just one game."

And now, as the gap narrows, and as the Giants stagger into unfriendly confines in the deep South, and the mighty Colts are on the verge of falling to 9-1, the statement made by the wiseman is more significant than ever. :clap:

You are talking smack when you havn't beaten us yet this season? Wow that is sad.

It might be just one game, but it still was a total smackdown of the Cowboys in their home stadium.

Isn't it ironic that the "total smackdown" resulted in Bledsoe getting benched and may, when all is said an done, be the very reason the Cowboys win the NFC East... :LMAO:

That would be funny!!!

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER!!!! :LMAO:

I love Giants fans because they put on their blinders and fight to the bitter end. As I'm sure you were last Sunday night. :clap:

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Isn't it ironic that the "total smackdown" resulted in Bledsoe getting benched and may, when all is said an done, be the very reason the Cowboys win the NFC East... :LMAO:

your right about that..........it was the first thing I thought of.....he even looked good against us on many plays

he's the anti-Eli......Eli is an enigma

but back to Romo

if pressured he's got the same clay feet the others have

your right about that..........it was the first thing I thought of.....he even looked good against us on many plays

he's the anti-Eli......Eli is an enigma

but back to Romo

if pressured he's got the same clay feet the others have

It's a honor and a pleasure to converse with you again, Mr. Stroud. I hope you are well.

I don't think Romo has clay feet when preasured. But he will make some bad decisions.

Guest JACKSTROUD7
It's a honor and a pleasure to converse with you again, Mr. Stroud. I hope you are well.

I don't think Romo has clay feet when preasured. But he will make some bad decisions.

I am well Mr Badegg......and quite aware of your being 1 game back

We certainly are vulnerable BUT

I sincerely think your linemen are the worst in our division......I don't think Romo can do much more than inspire them.......they still are a weak link

Having said that anything is possible now.........Coughlin better put his coaching cap on :cwy:

When asked by the always hospitable and knowledgable Giants fans about Big Blue's last victory over the Cowboys, a wise man named BadEgg :worshippy: once said "It was just one game."

And now, as the gap narrows, and as the Giants stagger into unfriendly confines in the deep South, and the mighty Colts are on the verge of falling to 9-1, the statement made by the wiseman is more significant than ever. :clap:

Hey guess what... The Bear game "was just one game"...

See ya in a few days (probably not) when you are .500 again... :o

I love Giants fans because they put on their blinders and fight to the bitter end. As I'm sure you were last Sunday night. :clap:

True, unlike Cowboy fans who ditch their team at the first sign of trouble. Tony Romo's honeymoon won't last forever. He was undrafted for a reason, and soon you'll see why.

When you learn the definition of NFL tiebreakers explain to be how that scenario shakes out.

Giants lose all 3 of the div games they have left and they STILL would be tied with Dallas for div losses!

Get a clue, notice this shitbag was a no show after his orginal shit talking before the MNF game?

True, unlike Cowboy fans who ditch their team at the first sign of trouble. Tony Romo's honeymoon won't last forever. He was undrafted for a reason, and soon you'll see why.

Most Cowboy fans are non-Texan homers who have no idea what being a real fan is all about. The minute they lose and/or have losing seasons...all of the seismologists in the United States check their seismographs to make sure that the Cowboy bandwagon jump does not trip the San Andreas Fault and blow California into the Pacific. :rolleyes:

Here's some words of wisdon to the wise man. The Colts escaped their wake up game vs the Bills, their gonna come out determined and focused and they'll drop 40 + on you guys. Once they are up by 20 (about 10 minutes into the game) and the Turds have to RELY on Romo, he'll be throwing prayers and end with 4 INT's.

I also anticipate TO's melt down in this game that will send you sprialing downward to the depths of Redskin territory.

Unfortunately, we lost our wake up game. We'll run alot in this game and beat the jags.

BTW, The gap narrowing means you're still looking at our asses.

The good news about this thread is that the Boys can't beat the Colts, so there's absolutely no worry there.

Also, our second team D fill-ins looked good in the first half of the game this week; we'll reboud with replacements.

The good news is that even if we draw with the Boys, they've lost to the Skins; we won't; they've lost to the Birds and even if we did, we'd still look better than them in stats.

End result: Boys may make a wild card, but I'll bet they just miss out again. Of course the good news for BadEgg and his ilk is that they'll have more time to read all about Little T.

The good news about this thread is that the Boys can't beat the Colts, so there's absolutely no worry there.

Also, our second team D fill-ins looked good in the first half of the game this week; we'll reboud with replacements.

The good news is that even if we draw with the Boys, they've lost to the Skins; we won't; they've lost to the Birds and even if we did, we'd still look better than them in stats.

End result: Boys may make a wild card, but I'll bet they just miss out again. Of course the good news for BadEgg and his ilk is that they'll have more time to read all about Little T.

Once teams start putting 2 people on owens every down, romo is nomo.

When you learn the definition of NFL tiebreakers explain to be how that scenario shakes out.

Giants lose all 3 of the div games they have left and they STILL would be tied with Dallas for div losses!

Get a clue, notice this shitbag was a no show after his orginal shit talking before the MNF game?

The Cowboys will not need tiebreakers to win this division. It'll be wrapped up by Christmas... :doh:

Hey Eggy...........are you going to the game on 12/3? Me and about 10 friends are going (only 1 of those friends is a Cowboy fan)

I may go. A family friend who is a Giants season ticket holder usually gives me the Dallas game. As much as I enjoy being in the friendly confines of Giants stadium with 60,000 of you fine people, sometimes I prefer to watch the game at home. :TU:

The Cowboys will not need tiebreakers to win this division. It'll be wrapped up by Christmas... :doh:

:LMAO: It'll be wrapped up well before Christmas, specifically on 12/3 after we beat you for a second time.

I hope they double Owens. Romo will be even better.

They do have other players that can catch and run. :o

Really? has anyone told Romo yet?

Wow, I remember you (BadEgg) from the other MB and you seemed tolerable then, but now you're a tool.

The sheer desperation wreaking off of you is caustic.

Here's the news flash: you savior (Romo) is good, but it's his first year and he'll get his yet. Your team is only good enough to win some games, you're not going anywhere. Clearly, you can be out-physicalled (see 10/23 for evidence).

You'll need the tie breaker and maybe more. We won't lose to the Skins (you have), we may lose to the Eagles and maybe not (you have) and we kicked your ass.

Unless we lose to all of you and the skins, I'd say you're going to be watching us and the Beagles duke it out.

Parcells is nothing without Billy B. and when it's all said and done, he'll really only have been the Giants coach, with some honorable mentions for his less-successful tour of duty.

Ouch, my side hurts, must be the truth that's hurting.

Yeeeee-haaaaaw!

We're blind :TU:

The Cowboys are basing their season on Tony Romo aka "Wonder Boy" :LMAO:

The Cowboys fans are a little OVERLY excited over this new QB. And we're 6-3 what's your record again :confused: