SportsWrath

So....

lemmiwinks

Im not the doom sayer type. BUT, If a QB Does NOT have faith in his blind side protection, which it is obvious he didn't once Luke went out, the season is over....Im sorry to say it. But unless Eli has Faith in is blind side protection our season is lost. Not to kill BW but he does give Eli reason for concern. It the Giants can find a way to give Eli confadence in his blind side we will be fine.

someone to replace corey "the slug" webster

exactly

Yeah I agree. I would also Like our OC to change from a 7 step drop when we are having protection problems

It's amazing how we can figure that out, but a head coach and OC can't.

Also, with Brandon and Tiki, why after you walk down the field for 7, make a game changing turnover, throw a bomb for an interception.

I guess the old days of ball control are gone.

Im not the doom sayer type. BUT, If a QB Does NOT have faith in his blind side protection, which it is obvious he didn't once Luke went out, the season is over....Im sorry to say it. But unless Eli has Faith in is blind side protection our season is lost. Not to kill BW but he does give Eli reason for concern. It the Giants can find a way to give Eli confadence in his blind side we will be fine.

How can you have faith when you're going slammed to the ground everytime? The question really is why didn't Bob Whitfield get any help?

Other defenses are doubling and even trippling our DEs.. why not us? oh.. another mental block for our coaching staff.

And btw I refuse to talk draft when my team is 6-3 atop the NFC east with the toughest schedule ever and riddled with injuries. I put things in perspective and I'm able to put the loss to chicago behind me sooner than ususal (it usually takes till Thrusday). The way I see it, we got Jacksonville coming up Monday night. The Giants are pissed off and we should get back on the winning track and our players can only get healthier from here and start winning down the stretch.

Go GIANTS :flex:

Yeah I agree. I would also Like our OC to change from a 7 step drop when we are having protection problems

Hey you took the same thought out of my ass..ur head! Sometimes I think Dan Reeves is still coaching with those days long 7 step drops they have that kid doing. Look the defense is on fire with their ears pinned back....how about altering the snap count....how about a three step drop....how about some mis-direction plays or screens...no what we do is a skyscraper throw downfield that is five miles out of reach; when the kid can actually get it off.

There are so many needs on this team. But if it isn't obvious that the great gamble for Manning has been a bust, then you're delusional. The Giants need, first, a QB. Manning isn't the one. He is, again, fading with each successive game. The same pattern emerged last year. A fine first month of the season, and then a gradual but steady decline each week, culminating in a post season performance that set records for ineptness. Trade Manning for a pick, get a new coaching staff, and maybe they're out of the doldrums and back on track. If not, it'll be more of the same ol', same ol'.

There are so many needs on this team. But if it isn't obvious that the great gamble for Manning has been a bust, then you're delusional. The Giants need, first, a QB. Manning isn't the one. He is, again, fading with each successive game. The same pattern emerged last year. A fine first month of the season, and then a gradual but steady decline each week, culminating in a post season performance that set records for ineptness. Trade Manning for a pick, get a new coaching staff, and maybe they're out of the doldrums and back on track. If not, it'll be more of the same ol', same ol'.

Your team would love to have Eli Manning and after he beats the Cowboys twice, make sure you come back on here to discuss.

We are going to have to take a RB in there somewhere. Brandon is going to be our No 1 next year and we need a plan B if he gets hurt.
Derrick Ward will spell Jacobs next year. Besides, running backs are a dime a dozen, and can be had in the later rounds. The Giants need youth and speed at LB and in the secondary.

With the _____ selection in the first round of the 2007 NFL draft the NY Giants select...... Reggie Nelson, S, University of Florida

With the _____ selection in the second round of the 2007 NFL draft the NY Giants select...... Earl Everett, OLB, University of Florida

Sign a CB and LT in FA. There is no time to develop CB's on OT's. We need impact players at that position.

With the _____ selection in the first round of the 2007 NFL draft the NY Giants select...... Reggie Nelson, S, University of Florida

With the _____ selection in the second round of the 2007 NFL draft the NY Giants select...... Earl Everett, OLB, University of Florida

Sign a CB and LT in FA. There is no time to develop CB's on OT's. We need impact players at that position.

I don't know about LTs in FA, but Nate Clements is my #1 FA pickup.

It is going to be a tough FA period though, lots of teams with lots of money to burn.