SportsWrath

New York Giants Writer/Analyst Opportunity

Giants1989

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, wasn’t sure where to post it.

I’m the founder of http://www.firststopfantasy.com and we are a fast growing NFL and Fantasy Football Website. We are currently looking to add a New York Giants Writer/Analyst to write one-two articles per week during the season. I figured this would be the place to go to find the best and most knowledgeable fans!

This is an unpaid writing position, since we currently do not generate revenue. However, I’m working on partnering up with a site that will give our writers a chance to win some very cool prizes and hopefully reach a point where I can compensate writers in the future.

Writing for First Stop Fantasy is a great way to get your name in the sports writing industry and gain valuable experience in that area. Some members of our team will also have the opportunity to take part in a weekly radio/podcast show during the NFL season. A few of our writers have been noticed and now write for multiple sites and some paid.

Below you will see the available writing positions other then the Giants writing position. Please get back to me with a brief bio of yourself and which position interests you the most. All of these writing positions will require at least 1-2 articles per week and lots of dedication.

Team Writers – Team writers are expected to send in 1-2 articles per week on topics of their choice that relates to the team they are covering. These topics are to be NFL related (not fantasy). Please let me know if you’re interested and I can send you a list of available teams.

NFL Preview Writers – Preview writers will be responsible for writing 1-3 selected previews per week on the upcoming NFL games for that week.

NFL Writers – NFL writers will be responsible for writing on trending NFL topics and asked to fill in for any teams that are lacking content. Applicant must have knowledge for all NFL teams.

If interested in writing for First Stop Fantasy, please send an email to dente@firststopfantasy.com

Thanks in advance for your interest and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.

Welcome Giants1989.

Light advertising is allowed on this site as long as it is kept to a minimum and is not the sole purpose for one joining our site. We're pretty easy around here as long as contributions are made to the forum as well. We have some very knowledgeable members who might be interested in what you've posted so I'm inclined to leave this up and see what our members have to say.

Besides, I'd look pretty stupid approving your account just to delete it a day later. Looking forward to your future posts.

cool stuff, Giants1989. I would nominate AllstarJim, but there are numerous posters on here who I believe could contribute granted they had the time during the season to do so.

Jim, Fish, and BB25... also there was a 4th who joined recently but haven't seen him lately... those guys are superb when it comes to football... they're me in the P&R section :smartass:

Not sure how much of a shot I'll have after spelling "definitely" like I did above, so it goes when I post from my phone, lol.

Eh, you'll be surprised how many brililant people can't spell or write like chicken scratch...

Yes I am brilliant :rimshot:

P.S. I'll be here all week

Just so you guys know, I will be writing for this website. It seems to be a growing website. I'm going to do my best to make you guys proud. If it's ok with Rik, Lug, Nem, etc, I will post links here when new content is posted for the Giants. For now, I will just be providing Giants content. I hope all of you guys read my stuff and we can hopefully talk about it, I welcome constructive criticism. This is really a job, albeit one that I won't be earning a paycheck for, but maybe one day! :) At the very least, I can share my passion for the NY Giants with more Giants' fans. And the more you guys visit, the better off it is for me there at FSF. So I'll let you guys know when the first article goes up! Thanks!

Just so you guys know, I will be writing for this website. It seems to be a growing website. I'm going to do my best to make you guys proud. If it's ok with Rik, Lug, Nem, etc, I will post links here when new content is posted for the Giants. For now, I will just be providing Giants content. I hope all of you guys read my stuff and we can hopefully talk about it, I welcome constructive criticism. This is really a job, albeit one that I won't be earning a paycheck for, but maybe one day! :) At the very least, I can share my passion for the NY Giants with more Giants' fans. And the more you guys visit, the better off it is for me there at FSF. So I'll let you guys know when the first article goes up! Thanks!

That's Awesome Jim!!! I will PIn a link in the Giants section once everything is underway.

Dude I read everything you write about the Giants... you Fish and BB25 make me sound really intelligent when discussing football...I actually sound like I know what I'm talking about lol.