SportsWrath

Eli's sportsmanship

Nas

While on the topic of sportsmanship...

I was watching one of the college football games this Saturday, PSU @ OSU, I think. One of the kids from OSU lost his wristband, y'know, the one with the plays on it. PSU kid grabs it and turns it into his coach. PSU coach then gives it back to the OSU coach as they were leaving the field for halftime. When asked by the sideline reporter why the PSU coach ran across the field, it was mentioned that they didn't want to have an unfair advantage.

I for one am SICK and TIRED of watching Plax and Shockey bitchin' about every other pass play. And when Shockey does get the rock...his dumb ass wouldn't run outta bounds that game. And when Plax gets a pass thrown his way, he thinks he's Walter Payton carrying the ball so loosely. 2 fumbles and one pass right on your hands deflected for an INTERCEPTION!!! Eli should flip it on these two crybabies whenever they miss a pass...Eli should run to the sideline and flail his arms in disgust!!!!

I for one am SICK and TIRED of watching Plax and Shockey bitchin' about every other pass play. And when Shockey does get the rock...his dumb ass wouldn't run outta bounds that game. And when Plax gets a pass thrown his way, he thinks he's Walter Payton carrying the ball so loosely. 2 fumbles and one pass right on your hands deflected for an INTERCEPTION!!! Eli should flip it on these two crybabies whenever they miss a pass...Eli should run to the sideline and flail his arms in disgust!!!!

do you guys think Tyree/Jennings can take the place of Burress, and Shiancoe take the place of Shockey?? Atleast they are healthy and don't whine, but in the though of "skill" I still like Plax and Shock better

do you guys think Tyree/Jennings can take the place of Burress, and Shiancoe take the place of Shockey?? Atleast they are healthy and don't whine, but in the though of "skill" I still like Plax and Shock better

Not 'take thier place' but maybe rotate Shockey and Shiancoe, since Shockey is hobbled. And rotate Plax and Tyree/Jenkins.

And Eli needs to get more vocal with those two clowns (Shockey/Plax).