SportsWrath

Any news on Snee's knee?

Treehugger

The false starts absolutely killed us, but it looked like there were holes on every play we could break one in. I was hoping for the big 60 yard run but we didn't get it. With the holes we were getting, that is certainly possible once a game.

It won't be as easy against PHilly..

The false starts absolutely killed us, but it looked like there were holes on every play we could break one in. I was hoping for the big 60 yard run but we didn't get it. With the holes we were getting, that is certainly possible once a game.

I'm guessing we couldn't because of the Colts speed on defense. But because we dominated the line of scrimmage we broke off some nice chunks of yards at a time.

Id rather see them average 7 yards a carry the entire game then just break one 60 yarder... that is what the passing game is for. There is no reason you should loose a game when your 2 running backs are averageing 7 yards a carry....

Id rather see them average 7 yards a carry the entire game then just break one 60 yarder... that is what the passing game is for. There is no reason you should loose a game when your 2 running backs are averageing 7 yards a carry....

unless you're giving 5 back on penalties after each 7 yard gain.

It can never hurt to average 7 yards a carry and instead of one 8 or 9 yard run get a 60 yarder. There's no hurt in that at all.