SportsWrath

idea for rb

ccase39

its apparant that tikis legacy is probably coming to an end I hope not but its seems likely. Im also a saints fan and see some opportunity for a backup. number one this year the saints are going to release michael bennet who could help tiki and jacobs this year. maybe for years to come. im not saying he could or would take tikis place as a star rb but if tiki goes down he could add more depth than just jacobs. number two the saints cant afford to keep both mccalister and bush if he gets released next year or the next we should look closely at him he could make an immediate impact. just thoughts

I think Derrick Ward is underrated and he will be a good #2 or #3 back for this year and year's to come.

Our back-up RB position is fine. If we have to we can still draft a RB...rookies start all the time at that position.

I really wouldn't have minded picking up that RB in this past year's draft. I'm pretty sure he ended up with Carolina, played for Memphis I think....DeAngelo somebody or other.

He reminded me a lot of Tiki in what I had read. But we traded down and went after a 4th defensive end instead, which I'm still a little leary about.

I think Derrick Ward is underrated and he will be a good #2 or #3 back for this year and year's to come.

Our back-up RB position is fine. If we have to we can still draft a RB...rookies start all the time at that position.

Isn't ward out for 6 weeks or something?