SportsWrath

Giants making big improvements already.

Sephiroth

We have two first round picks (three if Pugh still counts), one second round pick, and two third round picks in the Oline room.

And we gave up a franchise record for sacks.  

Bobby Johnson should be flipping burgers next year.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

We have two first round picks (three if Pugh still counts), one second round pick, and two third round picks in the Oline room.

And we gave up a franchise record for sacks.  

Bobby Johnson should be flipping burgers next year.

Nix to that.... fucker might drop three patties on the floor and blame the maintenance man for not mopping correctly... causing him to slip and drop the burgers... :laugh:

Bricilio (Raiders Oline coach) never had an Oline rank below 10 on PFF, either as assistant or coach of the Oline.

He took a 24th ranked Raiders Oline and made them a top 10 PFF unit.

So yeah we need this guy. 

7 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Someone with a proven track record thank god. 

Thank God we were able land this guy. Now really focus on the OL in the draft and see if this guy can get significantly improved play out of Neal, JMS etc

can't say that I follow offensive line coaches in the NFL all that closely, so Bricillo or almost anybody other than Stoutland or Munchak wasn't on my radar, but I did notice that the Raiders had a surprisingly competent offensive line. So I'm about as fired up for an assistant coach as I ever am. 

9 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Thank God we were able land this guy. Now really focus on the OL in the draft and see if this guy can get significantly improved play out of Neal, JMS etc

This right here. 

Very happy with the hire but we can't assume he'll get these guys to play to an NFL-level just because of his work with the Raiders.  We need 1-2 free agent O-linemen as well as 1-2 draft picks as well. 

If the Ezeudus and Neals of the team develop into competent players and we end up with too many good o-linemen, that's an awesome fucking problem to have.