SportsWrath

Giants/Eagles xmas gamethread

jranieli

We played a good team tough, it came down to the wire, the Eagles still have to be questioning if they suck, and we moved up to the #5 draft position. If the Pats and Washington win one more, and if Arizona wins out we'll get the #2 pick.

I fucking hate the Eagles so much but honestly I'm ok with this.

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Also I was on the road and wrapped up with Xmas shit today, but was the O-line actually pretty decent? They seemed to hold up well for the plays I got to see.

Tyrod had plenty of time.

DiVito did as well but playing real defenses the last two weeks has not been well to him.

19 minutes ago, jranieli said:

The Eagles have a lot of problems and they don't have a lot of time to figure it out. The Giants played a good game. They had a few chances to win. Wan'Dale missed one near the end. 

Yeah we have some LBs who can tackle and a D coordinator who doesn't give WRs 8 yard cushions, we probably win this game.

As much as I respect McFadden for this year he was getting fucking bodied by the Eagles Oline, dude is to small to be going after a physical team like that. 

The Eagles are looking a lot more beatable going into these finals weeks. 

On 12/26/2023 at 8:11 AM, jranieli said:

I think SF is the team to beat in the NFC. The Giants are in the top 5 now in draft position. 

I had anyway predicted a Ravens - 9ers SB - but the Niners got their ass handed to them - Purdy was more Turdy yest - this is what he does when faced with a legit Defense.

The refs seem to have moved on Mahomes's dick sucking and moved on to Purdy - so if the re-match happens I think the Niners win. Mahomes has been acting like an absolute bitch the last few weeks because the refs have not been giving him the benefit of all calls and along with him Kelce has also started PMSing with Taylor Swift. So right now, Purdy is the Ref's golden boy.

On 12/27/2023 at 1:57 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

I had anyway predicted a Ravens - 9ers SB - but the Niners got their ass handed to them - Purdy was more Turdy yest - this is what he does when faced with a legit Defense.

The refs seem to have moved on Mahomes's dick sucking and moved on to Purdy - so if the re-match happens I think the Niners win. Mahomes has been acting like an absolute bitch the last few weeks because the refs have not been giving him the benefit of all calls and along with him Kelce has also started PMSing with Taylor Swift. So right now, Purdy is the Ref's golden boy.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Taylor Swift is unattractive, her music sucks, and she has zero ass.  It’s like a straight line from her neck to her ankles. 

5 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Not if you bend her over.

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Red pill bro. 

2 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

I think Taylor swifts is incredibly attractive and a lot of her songs are catchy. She’s not at the top of my list, but she’s on the list. 

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

I don’t follow. 

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

IMG-4889.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: