SportsWrath

Giants signing a Randy

Mr. P

51 minutes ago, mastershake said:

He's been injured for awhile now, but our dumb ass coaches insisted on putting him out there.

Guys been one of the most reliable kickers in football, then he suddenly isnt lol

Fucking stupidity across the Giants FO for letting him kick injured.

6 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Hopefully we let our new kicker ... you know ...kick

C'mon, man. Don't be ridiculous. Why hire a kicker if you're not going to let him kick.

That's like hiring a QB and not letting him... you know...  throw.

5 hours ago, mastershake said:

He's been injured for awhile now, but our dumb ass coaches insisted on putting him out there.

Its called a tank... totally clueless and I believe Gano should have been looking to his future and not his present and got his surgery.

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Wonder if it was a situation where Gano thought he was still able to kick until he get out there to do it.

Still you would expect the Giants medical staff to be questioning it since the knee needs surgery. 

Just another nail in the 2023 season coffin.

that was my impression too. Or, on that last kick Gano's plant foot slips, it might have been aggravated at that point.  

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Wonder if it was a situation where Gano thought he was still able to kick until he get out there to do it.

Still you would expect the Giants medical staff to be questioning it since the knee needs surgery. 

Just another nail in the 2023 season coffin.

4 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

that was my impression too. Or, on that last kick Gano's plant foot slips, it might have been aggravated at that point.  

I believe that he was so used to making it... he thought he could will it through.  It was like watching Ali getting pummeled in that last fight with his old sparring partner for the heavyweight title.  There comes a time where age and injury matters... for Gano it was not mind over matter when the injury was so deep and critical.