SportsWrath

Which Giants WR would you pick up in Fantasy?

Sephiroth

I'm adjusting the bottom of my roster and had to drop WR Tyler Boyd to make room for Jeff Wilson to stash on IR.  I'm thinking about grabbing one of the Giants WR since Boyd or any of our guys are pretty much a shot in the dark.  Which one do you guys think is worth a stash on the bench? 

Darius Slayton - a do it all kind of guy, lead the Giants in receiving every year he's been here. 

Isiah Hodgins - 4TD in 8 games with the team last year, and nice work during the playoff run.  Had double-digit games for the Giants in those four games. 

Parris Campbell - solid new WR target and should be the starting slot guy, but put up meh numbers last year. 

Jalin Hyatt - my personal favorite but a total swing for the fences that likely won't pay off. 

On 9/8/2023 at 11:23 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

The softest, best hands I have ever seen in a Giants uniform... until Michael Bloomberg and his pure bullshit.

Bruh I'm STILL pissed about this. We're repeating in 08 if Plax just stays home or brings his own security... or hell... maybe a gun with an actual safety on it... or a holster. 😡😡😡😡😡

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Bruh I'm STILL pissed about this. We're repeating in 08 if Plax just stays home or brings his own security... or hell... maybe a gun with an actual safety on it... or a holster. 😡😡😡😡😡

JESUS HOLY CHRIST... that was a next Super Bowl gift wrapped for us.  That was an abortion of a situation.  Bloomberg and his self-righteousness sure made it way worse than it had to be.  An expensive automatic with a safety.  Where was he... some titty dive?  Guy could have had a room full of pussy... no need for a titty joint or nightclub. ;)

29 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

JESUS HOLY CHRIST... that was a next Super Bowl gift wrapped for us.  That was an abortion of a situation.  Bloomberg and his self-righteousness sure made it way worse than it had to be.  An expensive automatic with a safety.  Where was he... some titty dive?  Guy could have had a room full of pussy... no need for a titty joint or nightclub. ;)

Iirc they were going to LQ (Latin Quarter) in NYC and according to Burress and/or AP Steve Smith had just gotten robbed outside his house so Plax felt like he needed the gun with him.  

On 9/9/2023 at 9:21 PM, Dragon said:

Iirc they were going to LQ (Latin Quarter) in NYC and according to Burress and/or AP Steve Smith had just gotten robbed outside his house so Plax felt like he needed the gun with him.  

Learn how to use it dumb ass.  I have been to the Latin Quarter back in the day.  All of the ass you can get there... you can get elsewhere.