SportsWrath

Amukamara retires a giant

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh yeah that was him lol 

Didn't he go bitching and moaning to the media after? 

It was a bitch move by JPP encouraged by Weatherford who recorded it. Doesn't matter if he or his mother complained, JPP got what he deserved if he got shit for it. As you saw later, the clown can't even handle fireworks.

I always thought that was a low class move by JPP.  Pure bullying behavior by someone with three brain cells as seen with his blowing up his own hand... and not waiting a year for it to heal with non contact as the doctors wanted him too,  No need for amputations and the ruining of a hand for football.  One of the biggest dumbasses ever in football.  Now that he is at the end of his career, what about your hand now asshole.  You could have had a functioning hand just give up the rock for one year.  We are only talking about your life here. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Was Prince the one who's mom kept defending him on Twitter? 

I dunno he had one good year and four years constantly injured. 

Nice to see the Giants honouring a former SB champ. 

You're thinking Eli Apple and his mom, Annie (I think it was)

8 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I always thought that was a low class move by JPP.  Pure bullying behavior by someone with three brain cells as seen with his blowing up his own hand... and not waiting a year for it to heal with non contact as the doctors wanted him too,  No need for amputations and the ruining of a hand for football.  One of the biggest dumbasses ever in football.  Now that he is at the end of his career, what about your hand now asshole.  You could have had a functioning hand just give up the rock for one year.  We are only talking about your life here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but now it is almost his calling card and almost something to brag about.  Still retarded, but his perspective is likely(cue dumb frat boy voice)...yo, look at my hand. Look at what I played through.  I am tough as shit  

58 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I love the guy too as a player.  Off the field it's a wonder he made it thus far.

outside of a terrible accident he’s not really done anything wrong off the field though. 

I think about 80% of the NFL likely put all their eggs in the pro athlete basket.  If fame, name recognition, and athletics were stripped away...they would be in a bad way.

So yeah, McKinney made a pretty questionable choice too.  Hell of a player and want him in blue for his career...but yeah, wasn't a smart thing to do

5 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think about 80% of the NFL likely put all their eggs in the pro athlete basket.  If fame, name recognition, and athletics were stripped away...they would be in a bad way.

So yeah, McKinney made a pretty questionable choice too.  Hell of a player and want him in blue for his career...but yeah, wasn't a smart thing to do

but do you think It’s a wonder McKinney has made it this far off the field?

and he needs to prove himself before I want him re-signed.  Every year he’s supposed to step and it feels like we just keep waiting. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

and he needs to prove himself before I want him re-signed.  Every year he’s supposed to step and it feels like we just keep waiting. 

Meh...not really.  Dunno why I feel that way about JPP and not McKinney.  

And I am pretty sold on McKinney as a solid starter and a key piece to this defense.  Of course, I felt the same about Love and Pinnock has stepped into that role.  I am interested to see how the safeties improve with better CBs in front of them.

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

And he’s bitching on Twitter to boot 

15 hours ago, boohyah said:

It was a bitch move by JPP encouraged by Weatherford who recorded it. Doesn't matter if he or his mother complained, JPP got what he deserved if he got shit for it. As you saw later, the clown can't even handle fireworks.

It was just a little fun.

Throwing a guy in the ice bath is a pretty common occurrence from what I've experience in my time in sports. 

Prince just turned into a little baby about the whole thing.

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Meh...not really.  Dunno why I feel that way about JPP and not McKinney.  

And I am pretty sold on McKinney as a solid starter and a key piece to this defense.  Of course, I felt the same about Love and Pinnock has stepped into that role.  I am interested to see how the safeties improve with better CBs in front of them.

Yeah that’s weird since JPP was a big part of a super bowl win. 

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

It was just a little fun.

Throwing a guy in the ice bath is a pretty common occurrence from what I've experience in my time in sports. 

Prince just turned into a little baby about the whole thing.

He actually didn't. Weatherford posted it online. The Giants got shit about it.

If the clown dropped him and he got hurt would you feel the same way?. Maybe in your experience I guess (not sure what that means).