SportsWrath

Amukamara retires a giant

Mr. P

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

but do you think It’s a wonder McKinney has made it this far off the field?

and he needs to prove himself before I want him re-signed.  Every year he’s supposed to step and it feels like we just keep waiting. 

Yeah, I don't know if McKinney is a lock to be resigned. He's good, but he's not done anything to stand out. It's a huge year for him. And Herc is right, he's not helping himself on social media.

6 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Damn man that’s a lot of vitriol for JPP. 

I love JPP. 

I love him too... this was a bad act on his part.  My Ex Wife is upper class Haitian and JPP is from Haiti and we wanted way more for him.  Football is transitory... life is forever.

7 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Yeah, but now it is almost his calling card and almost something to brag about.  Still retarded, but his perspective is likely(cue dumb frat boy voice)...yo, look at my hand. Look at what I played through.  I am tough as shit  

Yeah I feel you... too bad for him.

6 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

So do I.

Just like a parent loves their short bus child. 

His father is blind and never saw him play.  Only heard play by play.  From what I know of Haitian culture... JPP sure did not clue in his parents on his decision. ;)  They would have said it is non-call... save your hand for life after football.

3 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Meh...not really.  Dunno why I feel that way about JPP and not McKinney.  

And I am pretty sold on McKinney as a solid starter and a key piece to this defense.  Of course, I felt the same about Love and Pinnock has stepped into that role.  I am interested to see how the safeties improve with better CBs in front of them.

Part of it is Haitians wanting so much more for JPP... sort of like a Strahan arc... however it is his life.  He did well by the Giants.

You guys bitch too much. Prince and JPP and Weatherford was a simple lockerroom thing - dont think anyone was truly upset about it. The true bitch was Eli Apple. JPP just had a freak accident - as did Rapistburger. Am glad he retired a Giant. He was a damn good player as was JPP.

4 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

You guys bitch too much. Prince and JPP and Weatherford was a simple lockerroom thing - dont think anyone was truly upset about it. The true bitch was Eli Apple. JPP just had a freak accident - as did Rapistburger. Am glad he retired a Giant. He was a damn good player as was JPP.

Coughlin was upset about it.

Weatherford got called out for it and apologized. So did JPP.

Has nothing with us bitching, everyone bitches here, you included.