SportsWrath

Zach Wilson

Sephiroth

5 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Jets fell into the thirst trap that was Wilson's hype.

Don't understand what pundits we're seeing or what the Jets seen in him.

He's the next Josh Rosen, best bet would be to trade him for whatever they can get. 

Give up a 6th rounder for a "backup with potential."

• 9 months later...
10 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Holy fuck does this kid stink. 

I mean I didn't think I'd see worse playing than JaMarcus Russel but there Zach is, being a Jets QB lol 

Almost feel bad for the guy, he thought he would be backing up Rodgers for the next 2 years then he would get a chance to show he learned nothing about running the offense.    He does have a strong arm and is able to move around but you can see that he is scared to make a decision

14 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Holy fuck does this kid stink. 

I mean I didn't think I'd see worse playing than JaMarcus Russel but there Zach is, being a Jets QB lol 

It's painful to watch. Sam Darnold, for all his faults, seemed to at least have some grit to him and put up okayish numbers. Sam's faults was trying to do to much and play hero ball at times, where Zach Wilson's problem is he doesn't do enough. I think he's one of these guys in college who benefited from an improvisational system where he was allowed to extend plays and kill teams when coverages broke down, but that doesn't always work in the NFL.

Darnold is at least a competent backup. Wilson isn't even that.