SportsWrath

NFL+

gmenroc

I signed up for 80 bucks for the year.  Promptly used a different email address for nfl+ than i did for regular nfl app...so that was dumb.  Don't do that.  Got it straight now.

Have app on roku tv now and android phone.  Can replay the HOF game...can hide scores so results not ruined when watching game replay.  For regular season, seems I will get all local games and primetime games streamed live.  I will get all games in replay.  Full game available 10 minutes after its over.  Condensed game available 1-2 hours after completion.  For preseason, I'll get all games live and replay.

Have not found the coaches all-22 film yet, but maybe they don't put that up for preseason games?

Also need to dig a bit to see if I can find historical shit...like if I want to watch the 1986 SB...can I just pull that up?

I will keep you all posted as I find more.

It is the nfl's replacement to last year's GamePass.  I think you need to go thru the NFL app as opposed to looking dor NFL+ directly.  

And yeah, I believe it is available on Apple.  You'd want to look on nfl.com or your nfl app for nfl+.

And yeah, local games are included from everything I have seen.

The part of the replay I saw of the HOF game was perfectly clear with no sign of buffering.  To my eye, it was no different than watching live.  Will see if tonight's game is any different.

Just updated my ISP to 500/500 mbps, for what that's worth.

I did see some training camp material...some blonde interviewing O'Hara while team was practicing.  O'Hara explaining what was going on at practice...how defense was playing like the Patriots in prep for tonight's game...kinda what the offense was doing in spots. 

There are pieces that they say are only available to phone/tablet and that it isn't set up to be 'cast' from phone to tv.  That's significant, but I am betting that changes as soon as NFL makes deals with folks like Roku to make NFL+ standalone.  As much as I like what I see thus far, it does feel like the NFL rushed it to get it up before start of season.

12 hours ago, gmenroc said:

It is the nfl's replacement to last year's GamePass.  I think you need to go thru the NFL app as opposed to looking dor NFL+ directly.  

And yeah, I believe it is available on Apple.  You'd want to look on nfl.com or your nfl app for nfl+.

And yeah, local games are included from everything I have seen.

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I got it, but signing up was about as clunky as I could imagine. I think it may have charged me twice. 

Yes...clunky as hell.  In figured some of that was my using a different email address...but yeah it could be more user friendly.

Just checked...not sure if you can have multiple games on different devices at same time.

Also, let me know if you can find the Giants broadcast...I am stuck with Patriots