SportsWrath

NFL+

gmenroc

I don't hate Judge. He deserved to go for sure and was in over his head... but he had a GM forced on him, a QB forced on him, and an OC that he didn't get to pick. The two parts of the team he actually got to run his way (defense and special teams) were actually pretty good. 

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't hate Judge. He deserved to go for sure and was in over his head... but he had a GM forced on him, a QB forced on him, and an OC that he didn't get to pick. The two parts of the team he actually got to run his way (defense and special teams) were actually pretty good. 

Those are all great points, and there were just some unforgivable things he did along te way that make me not hate that he got canned.  I do think he has the potential to be a good coach, but the team, the owners, the circumstances just weren't great for him, and he didn't know if he should stick with his guns, listen to the fans and media, so we would change some things all up, but often the wrong things, and just made bad decisions.  

The Giants just are not a good organization under this ownership. 

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

2 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

Those are all great points, and there were just some unforgivable things he did along te way that make me not hate that he got canned.  I do think he has the potential to be a good coach, but the team, the owners, the circumstances just weren't great for him, and he didn't know if he should stick with his guns, listen to the fans and media, so we would change some things all up, but often the wrong things, and just made bad decisions.  

The Giants just are not a good organization under this ownership. 

True and true.  I just think he was a "boy" genius way in over his head because he was a Belicheat boy.  Whose coattails are very short.  That Patriot shit works in Patriot land under Belicheat and none other.