SportsWrath

Dragon's Mock 2.0

Dragon

20 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

A make a wish kid is announcing the Giants #5 pick tonight.

Imagine the big dick move by Schoen.

Doesn't pick up Jones fifth year, drafts a QB at #5, makes a dieing kid announce the pick so he won't be boo'd to death..

......then again it's Giants fans so they probably will.

LOL... I don't know, the fans at the draft in Vegas might still booooo a kid on his last wish

My final mock:

R1: 5 - DE Kayvon Thibodeaux - Sauce Gardener is gone, so I'm going with a top-flight edge player with all three tackles left on the board. I have no idea why people question his work ethic.  Dude was a flat-out beast, and worrying about your post football career says "smart" to me, not "selfish." 

R1: 7 -  LT Evan Neal - My crush is off the board (Ekwonu), but Neal has everything you need to be a serviceable right tackle, and can play LT when Thomas gets hurt. I've really warmed up to him in the last few weeks, and while he doesn't have the tenacity of Ekwonu, I think he can develop into a very good player. 

R2: 36 - G Kenyon Green.  No idea how this guy is still here, but I'm thrilled he's still here.  Seriously thought about Leo Chenal in this spot, but with the opportunity to shore up the line for good I couldn't pass him up. Can fill in at RT in a pinch as well.

R3: 67 - TE Greg Dulcich.  A bit of a projection, but you can see the athleticism that other guys in this class just don't have. Once he learns to block he can be a real player I think, but he's got a ton of bust potential too. 

R3: 81 - WR Alec Pierce - just a solid all-around receiver.   Good but not great speed, above average hands, knows how to separate.  I can see him being a Myles Austin type. 

R4: 112 - G Marquis Hayes.  Needs to refine technique a little bit and maybe just just a smidge stronger, but I like his film.  Interior backup at either guard spot or center.  I know this is the third o-lineman but I'm tired of trotting out shit players and having our offense fall apart once two guys on the team get hurt.  Plus, good linemen just keep falling to me. 

R5: 147 -  RB Ty Chandler.  He's Ahmad Bradshaw. Good speed, good moves, but EXCELLENT vision.  He could be a legit home run hitter for us. He'll be a role player year one, full time starter by year three. 

R5: 173 - TE Jake Ferguson  Good all-round TE that can block.  Maybe won't ever develop into a starter but reminds me a lot of Jake Ballard. 

R6: 182 - P Matt Araiza.  Teams still need a punter and we have none. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

My final mock:

R1: 5 - DE Kayvon Thibodeaux - Sauce Gardener is gone, so I'm going with a top-flight edge player with all three tackles left on the board. I have no idea why people question his work ethic.  Dude was a flat-out beast, and worrying about your post football career says "smart" to me, not "selfish." 

R1: 7 -  LT Evan Neal - My crush is off the board (Ekwonu), but Neal has everything you need to be a serviceable right tackle, and can play LT when Thomas gets hurt. I've really warmed up to him in the last few weeks, and while he doesn't have the tenacity of Ekwonu, I think he can develop into a very good player. 

R2: 36 - G Kenyon Green.  No idea how this guy is still here, but I'm thrilled he's still here.  Seriously thought about Leo Chenal in this spot, but with the opportunity to shore up the line for good I couldn't pass him up. Can fill in at RT in a pinch as well.

R3: 67 - TE Greg Dulcich.  A bit of a projection, but you can see the athleticism that other guys in this class just don't have. Once he learns to block he can be a real player I think, but he's got a ton of bust potential too. 

R3: 81 - WR Alec Pierce - just a solid all-around receiver.   Good but not great speed, above average hands, knows how to separate.  I can see him being a Myles Austin type. 

R4: 112 - G Marquis Hayes.  Needs to refine technique a little bit and maybe just just a smidge stronger, but I like his film.  Interior backup at either guard spot or center.  I know this is the third o-lineman but I'm tired of trotting out shit players and having our offense fall apart once two guys on the team get hurt.  Plus, good linemen just keep falling to me. 

R5: 147 -  RB Ty Chandler.  He's Ahmad Bradshaw. Good speed, good moves, but EXCELLENT vision.  He could be a legit home run hitter for us. He'll be a role player year one, full time starter by year three. 

R5: 173 - TE Jake Ferguson  Good all-round TE that can block.  Maybe won't ever develop into a starter but reminds me a lot of Jake Ballard. 

Good one.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

My final mock:

I love this draft.