SportsWrath

Giants vs Rams Game Thread

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I didn't know NFL seasons were only a single game.

Be nice if he showed up every game like he's paid to do. 

Also I'm currently watching the Rams drive down the field with ease after Williams let Henderson go lol 

You have utterly bizarre expectations. I've seen Lawrence Taylor go games without getting his name called. That didn't mean he wasn't having an impact. Defense is just a thankless job - especially interior D.

And by the way, they aren't all coming at the QB every play. 

2 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

It’s gonna be tough to watch this one all the way through.  No grandpa to keep me watching.   Heading south to Myrtle. 

It's my one stretch of three to four hours in a week where I get to drink beer and smoke cigars with no interruption. A good game is just a bonus. 

Just now, Virginia Giant said:

It's my one stretch of three to four hours in a week where I get to drink beer and smoke cigars with no interruption. A good game is just a bonus. 

Can’t argue with that.   I’ve got no interruptions all day today regardless, so I may weigh my options at halftime. 

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

I think those of you hoping for Judge's demise are going to be disappointed, this off-season at least, because this team is a skeleton crew, walking wounded. The injury excuse is rampant on this team.

I look forward to another bunch of losing seasons then lol 

Also if the Giants go to hire a new GM and the stipulation is they have to keep Judge, no good GM will ever come here. 

3 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think those of you hoping for Judge's demise are going to be disappointed, this off-season at least, because this team is a skeleton crew, walking wounded. The injury excuse is rampant on this team.

Yeah I said that the other week.  They have an excuse to use. 

In the good old days they’d just also blame the injuries on him.