SportsWrath

Wentz benched, Hurts in.

BlueInCanada

• BlueInCanada changed the title to Wentz benched, Hurts in.

Wentz's issues run much deeper than just poor play. One is his mammoth contract which is like a sumo albatross around the Eagles's neck. Second is the constant 69 fellatio going on between Wentz and the Eagles owner - this has really ripped apart the overall team chemistry looks like. Wentz is coming off like a proper fucking asshole - the Ryan Leaf kind of asshole human being in general - just fucking being entitled all the fucking time. Have a couple of friends who have been Eagles fans for the past 2 decades - theyve been saying Wentz was spooked after those injuries and lost that mojo that he had initially. Plus after money in the bank he has become this grade A bitch too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 12:47 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Wentz's issues run much deeper than just poor play. One is his mammoth contract which is like a sumo albatross around the Eagles's neck. Second is the constant 69 fellatio going on between Wentz and the Eagles owner - this has really ripped apart the overall team chemistry looks like. Wentz is coming off like a proper fucking asshole - the Ryan Leaf kind of asshole human being in general - just fucking being entitled all the fucking time. Have a couple of friends who have been Eagles fans for the past 2 decades - theyve been saying Wentz was spooked after those injuries and lost that mojo that he had initially. Plus after money in the bank he has become this grade A bitch too.

Nailed it....I have been trying to think of who he reminded me of...it was making me crazy.....Leaf was it.....without the overt melting down...but definitely pushing that whiny vibe that is trapped in a perfect NFL QB body. 

C. Wagon

15 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Nailed it....I have been trying to think of who he reminded me of...it was making me crazy.....Leaf was it.....without the overt melting down...but definitely pushing that whiny vibe that is trapped in a perfect NFL QB body. 

C. Wagon

I know right? Gifted with all the physical attributes but total FITH and FUBAR - With Haskins being kicked to the curb and now Wentz being relegated to back-up, being in the NFC East I aint complaining - but I still need to see more out of Danny Dimes. Having to learn 2 different playbooks and playing for 2 different OCs in the first 2 years with a shit OL and no RB wasnt enough, if Garrett is not retained next year, it might be a 3rd OC and 3rd Offense to learn in as many years. That is literally TOO MUCH to ask of a kid under such immense pressure in NY - I feel bad for him. Barkley better return stronger than ever next year and take some of the hear off Jones.

Now if only we could retain Graham.......