SportsWrath

What a huge win

Storm

This is a statement win for the Giants. Two years from now when this team is consistently winning, we’re all going to look back on this win as a cultural shift. 

Guys like Carter Coughlin and Jabaal Sheard are kicking absolute ass. A late draft pick and a dude at the tail end of his career. There’s something to be said about that. He’s getting the best out of Leonard Williams. A guy who needed a wake up call. 

I hate Judges conservativeness when it comes to going for it on 4th down (not this game but in general), I like his style and his ability to get his team to buy in. 

I am a bit surprised at Leo Williams. I wasn’t a fan of signing him from the jets.  Guess I eat crow, the dude is a beast in there and makes me question how good those JETS coaches are (they aren’t good).   

Seeing McCoy having enough time to make passes and just hang in there with confidence makes me believe how many games did that clown Colombo cost us?!?! Our line is a beast! Guess Soldier will be cut next season.   

1 hour ago, MikeGL said:

What a great win. Wish Love put it away that time with an interception but that sack afterwards was fucking fantastic so I guess that was worth it. 

If Love and Bradberry had held onto those dropped INTs I'd be making a Grahamatar today. 

It's like the last 3 year the Giants have been just garbage, just the worst team in the NFL.

And now after that win, watching them go toe to toe with one of the better NFL teams.

I still feel shock from it.

It's like watching the team from 2008.

Man I hope they can keep building from this.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

It's like the last 3 year the Giants have been just garbage, just the worst team in the NFL.

And now after that win, watching them go toe to toe with one of the better NFL teams.

I still feel shock from it.

It's like watching the team from 2008.

Man I hope they can keep building from this.

Same here and it’s not like one of those games were we won big and lose focus the next game.  This team is 100% eyes on the prize.