SportsWrath

Tom Brady to hit FA

BlueInCanada

12 hours ago, Tempest said:

I don't think it is going to be a good thing for Brady.  He should retire and so should Rivers & Roethlisberger.

The only thing Brady has left to prove is that he can do it without Bill as his coach...  but really that seems like a minor thing to me.   No matter what Brady will have to be looked at as the greatest QB of all time, or at least one of those names that has to come up in that conversation.

Rivers is the QB of his class without that SB ring, and if he wants to see himself in Canton someday he will need one of those, he is coming off of a year where he played well so there is no reason he should not expect to be able to perform for another team somewhere.  But he needs to land with a contending team, no way he signs somewhere that is not ready to win this year. 

Roethlisberger i could see wanting to have a send off game like Eli got, plus I think a couple of his stats got passed up this year and he might want to scratch them back.  I am not sure I could imagine him in any uniform other than the Steelers though, not with his injury and piece of shit history.

These QB's (and Eli really) also have that possibility of keeping in shape for around week 8 when some top team loses a QB and they are desperate for a Veteran to step in and win some games.

17 hours ago, Tempest said:

I don't think it is going to be a good thing for Brady.  He should retire and so should Rivers & Roethlisberger.

I think Rivers has a year or two left, he played well.

But I agree Brady and Rapistburger should just hang up the cleats.

10 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

wtf you guys talking about with this 'Rivers played well' shit? I can't recall seeing a QB look quite so done as Rivers in 2019 AND 2018. 

I don't know what your smoking but in 2018 he had almost 4500 yards, 30 TD, almost 70% completion, and the team was 12 and 4 lol

This last year wasn't to shabby either he threw for more yards just had less TDs and more INTs but when your #1 WR (who was also on my fantasy team) doesn't show up till week 14 of the season you don't have a lot of help.