SportsWrath

It's bad.

Sephiroth

I do think this is all good for Engrams development, at least. If he Kareem Hunt wasnt running away with ROY, Engram might have had a chance, the dude has been nothing if not consistent. When its all said and done, presuming he stays healthy, he may very well be approaching 1,000 yards and 6-7 touchdowns. Excellent production for a tight end.

you're assuming we're beating the 9ers?

Yes. I am.

I hope you're right - I'm going to that game! Last road game I went to was in San Diego and we got smoked! No fun! Don't need to go through that again!

Funny, when this trip to SF (my first) was first planned, the game was a central part of the six days I'll have out there. Now it's an afterthought!

I hope you're right - I'm going to that game! Last road game I went to was in San Diego and we got smoked! No fun! Don't need to go through that again!

Funny, when this trip to SF (my first) was first planned, the game was a central part of the six days I'll have out there. Now it's an afterthought!

are you staying in SF or out near the Big Denimn (Levi Stadium)

Not sure I want to see Eli throwing 4 INTs in a game. But you are right that drive where he completed 3 passes in a row for 6 yards was pretty fucking ridiculous.

I would; fuck it Eli is best Eli. This garbage that is being trotted out now is brutal.

I do think this is all good for Engrams development, at least. If he Kareem Hunt wasnt running away with ROY, Engram might have had a chance, the dude has been nothing if not consistent. When its all said and done, presuming he stays healthy, he may very well be approaching 1,000 yards and 6-7 touchdowns. Excellent production for a tight end.

Hunt is running away with ROY, Fournette and Watson are probably the top two right now