SportsWrath

ESPN Poll

TheShocker

Who will be the first to leave NY?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first to leave NY?

• Larry Brown
    • Stephon Marbury
    • Stevie Franchise
    • Jamal Crawford
    • Isiah Thomas

• 1 month later...

I don't rly hate on Isahiah, he's trying to make the team as it good as it can be, but he's taking risks, sometimes they work out sometimes they're complete disasters. He's just been on the bad side of most deals. :(

I want Francis gone this off-season, i think he's the first to go. The guy is on the downfall and is a turnover machine. :TD: I think he could be good trade bait, though.

I want Stephon gone, but he's probly untradable. :TD: He's not the right fit for this team. Our point guard next year should be Brevin Knight. :TU: I also like Jamal Tinsely, if they could pull off a trade for him.

As for Jamal Crawford... This team should be built around him and Channing Frye. Jamal has the best cross-over in the NBA, he can take anyone to the basket and finish. He isn't taking bad shots anymore, and he's making the extra passes. JAMAL CRAWFORD IS THE FUTURE OF THE KINCKS. :TU::rock: :worshippy:

who the fuck cares, it doesnt matter at this point. The Knicks will not contend for a very long time thanks to the brilliance of Scott Layden and Iracist Thomas. James Dolan gets the gasface too as he is the only moron dumb enough to hire guys like Layden and Iracist

who the fuck cares, it doesnt matter at this point. The Knicks will not contend for a very long time thanks to the brilliance of Scott Layden and Iracist Thomas. James Dolan gets the gasface too as he is the only moron dumb enough to hire guys like Layden and Iracist

They will be in the playoffs in 2 years :TU:

• 2 months later...
I agree...but the Knicks need SERIOUS work. If they want a championship, They need changes from top to bottom.

Bro...Have you seen their salary cap lately? Trust me, its going to be more than 4 years.

• 3 months later...

i couldn't vote. i couldn't find the one that label " ALL " .. i used to be a big knicks fan.. back in the Ewing and Houston days. i still cheer for them and still a fan at heart but at times, it's hard.. after that Dumbass Thomas did to the team i can bearly hold on. he trade all our first rounders,, imagin who we could of gotten from the top 3 or 4 .. and next season as well..