SportsWrath

Giants Off week , and something may be up.

Lughead

The imagination runs wild with the ideas of change.

Blockbuster trade? Only if you have been a Giants fan starting this Sept.

New Offense? Only if you have been watching football since this Sept.

We'll get some injured players back. Possibly more playing time for guys who have done better than current starters. Better execution on the part of the players is always possible and there is a lot of things they can start doing better at on both sides of the ball.

The one thing I'm really happy to have not read on this board so far is how much better the offense was with Randle & Williams last season. Yeah there are some who are trying to make that connection.

We'll get some injured players back. Possibly more playing time for guys who have done better than current starters. Better execution on the part of the players is always possible and there is a lot of things they can start doing better at on both sides of the ball.

The one thing I'm really happy to have not read on this board so far is how much better the offense was with Randle & Williams last season. Yeah there are some who are trying to make that connection.

I've been stopping in over at the GMB since MacAttack was promoted to see what people are saying.

I'm honest to god surprised to see a "This team was better under Coughlin thread" since 99.999999999998% of the GMB hated Coughlin with an undying rage.

Well, its obvious they were A BETTER TEAM. Randle could take some downs away from that dyslexic Irishman O'dell so he could get his hair tints fixed on the sidelines and Williams was able to run straight ahead and not wear out the OL running sweeps every play for Jennings