SportsWrath

Soooo watching the 'Skins v Steelers game.

BlueInCanada

Think Goff better get ready real soon.....

Ok, I was just going to post something about this but didn't want to play off the Skins/NFC East theme. But I was thinking the exact same thing, Blu. He's inactive tonight, though. Which is insane. How do you inactivate the #1 overall? What a tough time to be a Rams fan. THIS is the offense Goff is struggling to grasp? Holy shit. Keenum can't even get the ball to a WR. They're stuck running useless reverses to Tavon Austin in order to get him the ball. The Rams are yuck.

Ok, I was just going to post something about this but didn't want to play off the Skins/NFC East theme. But I was thinking the exact same thing, Blu. He's inactive tonight, though. Which is insane. How do you inactivate the #1 overall? What a tough time to be a Rams fan. THIS is the offense Goff is struggling to grasp? Holy shit. Keenum can't even get the ball to a WR. They're stuck running useless reverses to Tavon Austin in order to get him the ball. The Rams are yuck.

And then they paid him big #1 wr money lol

Fisher for some odd reason still remains a great coach which boggles mine mind. You then throw money at Austin who can run all day but has hand of stone. Rams are fucked.

And then they paid him big #1 wr money lol

Yeah, not sure what direction that team is headed...it's like there's some dissent in the front office there or something. They are fielding a team they think gives them the best chance to win but outside of a defensive line, they don't have a team that can be a playoff team; so ultimately, what's the point? Directionless.

Yeah I don't get trading all those picks for Goff and then making him a healthy scratch. This isn't a Favre/Rodgers situation even the Giants had Warner as a bridge, but they're doing in favor of Case Keenum. Apparently Denver inquired about Keenum and the Rams wanted one of their corners and/or a 1st round pick