SportsWrath

Jaws: beckham suspension overturned

Herc

"BREAKING NEWS: Odell Beckham suspension to be OVERTURNED! (Per sources in NYC)

WOw!"

"Sorry, Still waiting on final OFFCIAL release on OBJ. I'll leave the reporting to our true pro insiders @mortreport and @AdamSchefter"

They've been talking about this on NFL network all day, some of the analyst believe it should be overturned, that really they were just playing a game of football. Should be fined for sure, but not really suspension worthy.

Just waiting for the "official word" now.

The correct procedure, in my opinion, would have been to actually state after the offsetting unnecessary roughness penalties by BOTH players that the next incident would result in ejections.

What pisses me off is how nonchalant and innocent Norman and Finnegan have been acting to the media while their words clearly show otherwise.

The correct procedure, in my opinion, would have been to actually state after the offsetting unnecessary roughness penalties by BOTH players that the next incident would result in ejections.

What pisses me off is how nonchalant and innocent Norman and Finnegan have been acting to the media while their words clearly show otherwise.

Well once again Beckham was seen first as the one "retaliating" the bad guy of the situation if you will, while the lowly innocent Panthers were the victims of Beckham's wild and crazy behaviour unbecoming of a football player.

Usual media stuff, one side the guilty party the other the victim.

Well once again Beckham was seen first as the one "retaliating" the bad guy of the situation if you will, while the lowly innocent Panthers were the victims of Beckham's wild and crazy behaviour unbecoming of a football player.

Usual media stuff, one side the guilty party the other the victim.

When asked if he used gay slurs toward Beckham, Norman said, "I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

Not that it's an excuse for Beckham, but it shows what kind of person Josh Norman is. You either deny that outright or you admit to it, you don't act like someone is stupid for asking the question. He knows exactly what they are talking about.

LOL! Maybe so! But I do get a kick out of Jaws when he does his film breakdowns, sounding so confident and sure of everything, compared to the total bewilderment you could see on his face when he played against the Giants in those days! He looked like a guy who knew he was gonna get hammered but had no idea where it was going to come from!

LOL! Maybe so! But I do get a kick out of Jaws when he does his film breakdowns, sounding so confident and sure of everything, compared to the total bewilderment you could see on his face when he played against the Giants in those days! He looked like a guy who knew he was gonna get hammered but had no idea where it was going to come from!

But he knew who it was going to come from!