SportsWrath

Herc

Sephiroth

give him a break guys, he plays special teams too.

LOL, I love that excuse. No competent number 3...shit we don't even have a competent #2 right now....but we sure have a bunch of dudes who can sprint down the field and cover a fair catch.

LOL, I love that excuse. No competent number 3...shit we don't even have a competent #2 right now....but we sure have a bunch of dudes who can sprint down the field and cover a fair catch.

And there you have it... its what championship teams are made of... :flex: :giants: :flex:

While we're at it, what's Rueben Randle's excuse? He sucks and doesn't play special teams.

They had Trufant him all day. I guess they don't think he could have kept pace with Beckham so they decided to take Randle out of the game...which they absolutely did.

They had Trufant him all day. I guess they don't think he could have kept pace with Beckham so they decided to take Randle out of the game...which they absolutely did.

It's a good strategy. Instead of putting your best cover guy on the opponent's best receiver, if you think you can completely lock up the opposite receiver with your best cover guy one-on-one, then you can just double their best receiver all game, for all intents and purposes.

If that's the case than Eli should have thrown to Beckham on every play.

Beckham's one big play came when the guy covering him over the top fucked up and stopped when Beckham cut in.

Eli tried to get it to Beckham when he was singled, but man has he ever lost touch on those left sideline balls that used to be his bread and butter. Almost every single one of them this year has been uncatchable out-of-bounds.