SportsWrath

welcome the NY Giants AKA "THE CHOP SHOP "

Lughead

With Louis Nix failing physical, wonder if Giants promote DT Montori Hughes from practice squad tomorrow. Big dude. Already with them.

SOOOOO they Cut some one in order to SIgn NIx...( I forget who already) then he fails the physical..... why was he signed before taking the physical????

The Giants have made some moves today like signing a QB from the Eagles' cuts, and an undrafted linebacker from 2013 that has been on 4 teams in 2 seasons and cut from each

But it's not even worth posting because they will be cut by evening or tomorrow.

All I can think is that the Giants are sifting through the rubbish heap to fill out the practice squad and possibly find a depth move that is a cunt hair better than a backup already on our team.

The Giants have made some moves today like signing a QB from the Eagles' cuts, and an undrafted linebacker from 2013 that has been on 4 teams in 2 seasons and cut from each

But it's not even worth posting because they will be cut by evening or tomorrow.

All I can think is that the Giants are sifting through the rubbish heap to fill out the practice squad and possibly find a depth move that is a cunt hair better than a backup already on our team.

The thing is, this is the same as every season, it's nothing new really.

Somehow though people are making the biggest deal out of it all.

The thing is, this is the same as every season, it's nothing new really.

Somehow though people are making the biggest deal out of it all.

Signing players like it's the day after the draft and holding tryouts days before their first regular season game is nothing new?

You know expect for the successful franchise, four SBs, stable coaching positions, a franchise QB, GM and owners who are worth a damn, the winning seasons, and basically everything else.

But yeah, totally like the Raiders.

He said "turning into the Raiders" how long are we give them the benefit of the doubt because of two Super Bowls. They have not had a winning season since the last Super Bowl

He said "turning into the Raiders" how long are we give them the benefit of the doubt because of two Super Bowls. They have not had a winning season since the last Super Bowl

Yes because winning two SBs and not having success for few seasons afterwards obviously means this team is heading towards an entire generation of mediocrity and losses that they will never be able to pull out of.

And what benefit of a doubt are we talking about here? Everyone (well almost everyone) on here atleast from what I've seen don't even have the Giant's making the playoffs this year, let alone the previous seasons. People have already given up on this year so what do people expect the Giant's to do?

Yes because winning two SBs and not having success for few seasons afterwards obviously means this team is heading towards an entire generation of mediocrity and losses that they will never be able to pull out of.

And what benefit of a doubt are we talking about here? Everyone (well almost everyone) on here atleast from what I've seen don't even have the Giant's making the playoffs this year, let alone the previous seasons. People have already given up on this year so what do people expect the Giant's to do?

Have you seen the depth or lack thereof. Cooper Taylor went from being released to starting safety in two weeks time, they gave Jonathan Casillas $3.5 million guaranteed, Marcus Kuhn is the starting NT. They have no depth and a bunch of guys with expiring contracts. JR has nailed drafts, but missed on the guys with "potential" over recent drafts. This past draft was good, but it might not be enough. I get some of it is not JR's fault with injuries, coaches not playing guys, Will Hill being Will Hill etc.

I choose a range of about 30/8 to 15/9 dates. Obviously this year hasn't hit the 15th yet but that just makes the amount of transactions look worse.

2015 - 60

2014 - 43

2013 - 38

2012 - 53

2011 - 43

2010 - 50

Considering there is surely going to be another 5 to 10 this will be worst by far in 6 years. As it stands now it's 12% more than the highest in 2012 and 25% higher than the average.

Also Raiders North is tongue and cheek. I had high hopes at the beginning of training camp but I am not so sure anymore.