brandon marshall to the jets

Herc

He's a lot cheaper than I thought:

2014 bears.png$7,300,000 $1,875,000 $200,000 $9,375,000 $15,000,000

2015 jets.png$7,500,000 - $200,000 $7,700,000 -

2016 jets.png$7,900,000 - $200,000 $8,100,000 -

2017 jets.png$8,300,000 - $200,000 $8,500,000 -

2018 jets.pngUFA

and no dead money so they can cut him whenever they want if his legs aren't there

harvin's gonna get cut now too cuz the jets give up a better draft pick if he's on their roster by some date in the middle of this month

He's a pain in the ass and he'll be very happy in NY with the Jets where he can focus more on his career and less on football.

Ancient history. He's been in therapy for years and a good citizen since. Probably not a lot left in the tank but Eli loves a tall receiver.

Ancient history. He's been in therapy for years and a good citizen since. Probably not a lot left in the tank but Eli loves a tall receiver.

Not talking about the stuff from Miami which is history, the guy is still a pain in the ass and his main focus isn't football.

A lot of the chicago area papers today are making it a point to talk about how he was in chicago, his shouting matches with punters, about how his teammates had to walk on eggshells around him. etc.

one headline:

Brandon Marshall, goodbye and good riddance!

another:

Marshall trade means one less distraction for Bears

A lot of the chicago area papers today are making it a point to talk about how he was in chicago, his shouting matches with punters, about how his teammates had to walk on eggshells around him. etc.

one headline:

Brandon Marshall, goodbye and good riddance!

another:

Marshall trade means one less distraction for Bears

sour grapes! he should be a giant! wait, shouting with punters? what business would he have with punters and why is it plural?

Bah. He went from being an out of control head case to being a diva. Don't need guys like him poisoning guys in the locker room. Understandable Cutler will make you go nuts, but you keep that shit in house. Not Marshall, though... Can't keep his mouth shut. We don't need a guy like him when we have Beckham.

Bah. He went from being an out of control head case to being a diva. Don't need guys like him poisoning guys in the locker room. Understandable Cutler will make you go nuts, but you keep that shit in house. Not Marshall, though... Can't keep his mouth shut. We don't need a guy like him when we have Beckham.

nice to have a 6'5 elder statesman hungry for a shot at a ring. Worked with Randy Moss and Burress (not as old, but hungry). You can't teach height.

nice to have a 6'5 elder statesman hungry for a shot at a ring. Worked with Randy Moss and Burress (not as old, but hungry). You can't teach height.

Fringe I agree with your sentiment. But if you are an elder statesman than act like it. If that's what you want then go with Andre Johnson. Does it the right way, and would be a good fit, IMO, and exactly the kind of player you're describing for probably 1-2 mil less per season.

Fringe I agree with your sentiment. But if you are an elder statesman than act like it. If that's what you want then go with Andre Johnson. Does it the right way, and would be a good fit, IMO, and exactly the kind of player you're describing for probably 1-2 mil less per season.

That's fine with me. How tall is he?

I think this whole "Eli likes tall receivers" thing is overblown anyway. I think Eli likes good receivers.

Nicks, Cruz, Beckham all aren't "tall receivers" but have had success with Eli.