SportsWrath

And the Rookie of the Year award goes to.........

Lughead

OBJ wins rookie of the year, spends the off season working out with Dez Bryant and TO.

Leaves team in three years for the Eagles, never wins anything but spends the rest of his career beating the Giants.

Just cause fuck it, nothing else has gone right with the Giant's recently.

Giants need to prepare now salary cap wise to keep OBJ for his career.

I'm sure that will be taken care of.. if he keeps up this level of play I doubt the Giants even wait for his contract to expire... shred that thing and pay the kid...

I'm sure that will be taken care of.. if he keeps up this level of play I doubt the Giants even wait for his contract to expire... shred that thing and pay the kid...

In today's day and age, I bet the Giants roll with the rookie contract as long as possible to afford other positions. I'm simply thinking that you consider what he's going to cost and maybe align an extension or signing this year or next...to end just before you plan to pay OBJ his big deal. That way, the expiring veteran contract lessens the blow of the increased deal for OBJ.

With the way he plays it's an unfortunate possiblity. If a safety had been close on that catch he would have been smashed. Circus catches are great until you get rocked on one.

ODB himself had talked about that... he basically said he picks his battles... no sense of fighting for 6 more inches if it may cause you to fumble etc... I think any elite WR has that sense of his surroundings.

ODB himself had talked about that... he basically said he picks his battles... no sense of fighting for 6 more inches if it may cause you to fumble etc... I think any elite WR has that sense of his surroundings.

Except Dez Bryant apparently.

He'll blow out a knee or have chronic hamstring problems and be an average receiver before he sees his first big payday.

Jerry Palmieri, baby! That's loyalty!

Well, why should he be unlike the rest of them? :ermm: