SportsWrath

Bradshaw and Nicks...how will they do?

gmenroc

Still no sign of him, huh? I had absolutely no idea that I was even offending him. That all just came out of nowhere! After all the times I gave him crap about the Spanglish, and he goes off on me for pretty much nothing? I figured he would have returned by now.

Still no sign of him, huh? I had absolutely no idea that I was even offending him. That all just came out of nowhere! After all the times I gave him crap about the Spanglish, and he goes off on me for pretty much nothing? I figured he would have returned by now.

Saw him hiding in the ATNFL section.

Bradshaw did not do well enough. I lost by 4 fuckin points! Dammit!!!

Oh, and he is pulling a Flamer and hanging out in ATNFL huh? He must be awfully hard headed. guess I REALLY offended him (which I honestly can't see being the case since I didn't say anything I haven't said many times before), o It really is a shame though. Oh well,people come and go I guess. It was fun while it lasted.

Bradshaw's demeanor told me Reese maybe a little bit more of a scum bag than we're lead to believe...

the organization has managed to successfully get across (at least to the kool aid drinkers) this image that they're an old friendly grandfatherly team. it's 2014, that type of franchise doesn't exist

Bradshaw has said all the right/politically correct things in the past, about understanding that it's a business and not personal and that he understood the cap structure, his injury history and (at the time) a #1 draft pick ready to step in........and he probably really does understand that....but in a situation like this, what your head understands, your heart doesn't always feel.

the organization has managed to successfully get across (at least to the kool aid drinkers) this image that they're an old friendly grandfatherly team. it's 2014, that type of franchise doesn't exist

This... its a business... Business... you get used up and while you are getting used up its up to you to invest WISELY... cause this organization and all of the rest of them will use you till they can't use you anymore... And you won't have the Crusader Knight around to tell you if you chose wisely or poorly... :D