SportsWrath

Now this is more like it - Giants get graded D+

BleedinBlue

I can live with this grade because the worse we get graded, the better we usually are. Anyway, from Fansided:

New York Giants D+

I cant sing the Giants praises enough for their decision to pull high-impact wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. with the 12th overall pick, and he will be an amazing weapon for bounce-back QB Eli Manning. The Giants work yesterday, though, wasnt as strong. The Weston Richburg pick is a very good one, and I would be shocked if he doesnt beat out former Denver Broncos C for the starting gig. Richburg was my top-ranked center in this class, and he should forge a solid career in the NFL. Jerry Reese rocks at identifying college talent, but I think Jay Bromley was a reach pick (refer to the first paragraph, though, about a key caveat).

Bleedin, you must have been stoked when you heard the Richburg pick. Leading up to the draft, I recall you thinking highly of him. I was pretty excited myself. Pencil this guy in as a solid starter for years to come.

What I also like about Richburg and Bromley is both were team captains. I like guys that can lead and have initiative.

Bleedin, you must have been stoked when you heard the Richburg pick. Leading up to the draft, I recall you thinking highly of him. I was pretty excited myself. Pencil this guy in as a solid starter for years to come.

What I also like about Richburg and Bromley is both were team captains. I like guys that can lead and have initiative.

Yeah, I loved Richburg way back. My original desire was for the Giants to go 1) Martin 2) Richburg 3) Niklas or best avail WR/TE

I think the Giants are very aware of locker room leadership and are drawn to team captains because leaders rarely screw up.

chicken-little.jpg

Good lord has any one else been to that other Giants board.

You know that other one......

Talk about the kids having the weekend off and posting any little thought that comes into their head.

Plus Jackyboy is still over there saying the same silly shit he always goes on about.

Good lord has any one else been to that other Giants board.

You know that other one......

Talk about the kids having the weekend off and posting any little thought that comes into their head.

Plus Jackyboy is still over there saying the same silly shit he always goes on about.

I haven't visited that board in a couple of years and the last time I did, it took me less than 5 minutes to shake my head and close the page.

hahah what is jack's name over there?

im slightly curious.

He posted it here in one of his many "farewell" threads.

I belive it's BParcells## whatever the last two numbers are I forget but he pops up in threads over there from time to time and you can tell it's Jackyboy.

Saying we should of drafted Johnny Football since Eli isnt a westcoast QB and Coughlin wont allow westcoast plays to be called.

How Andre Brown is the best back since Jim Brown and how we let our entire offense walk when we let him go.

The usual Jack stuff.

He posted it here in one of his many "farewell" threads.

I belive it's BParcells## whatever the last two numbers are I forget but he pops up in threads over there from time to time and you can tell it's Jackyboy.

Saying we should of drafted Johnny Football since Eli isnt a westcoast QB and Coughlin wont allow westcoast plays to be called.

How Andre Brown is the best back since Jim Brown and how we let our entire offense walk when we let him go.

The usual Jack stuff.

ugh.

so he loves our first two picks, doesn't like our third and gives us a D+?

LOL, that's what I was confused about that I had to make sure it was some other site giving us the grade.