SportsWrath

NFL Network replaying every Superbowl this weekend

Treehugger

So the fuckin NFL network decides to show the hanger where the Broncos plane was supposed to end up n completely skips the 2nd Giants Patriots SB... So I wait n then they go to the 9ers Ravens :angry:

Guess none of you guys were on the couch at 4 PM trying to watch this thing ha?

So the fuckin NFL network decides to show the hanger where the Broncos plane was supposed to end up n completely skips the 2nd Giants Patriots SB... So I wait n then they go to the 9ers Ravens :angry:

Look on the bright side... at least it's not aerial coverage of Brett Favre taking a shit.

I recommend the road to superbowl dvd series, i have them for the past 2 giants superbowls, dvds of the full games, playoffs and super bowl.

Yea bro but we got bummed out... the first SB against the Patriots happened to be when I was at the gym... no volume but the Tyree catch gave me goose bumps each time time it was replayed.

Yea bro but we got bummed out... the first SB against the Patriots happened to be when I was at the gym... no volume but the Tyree catch gave me goose bumps each time time it was replayed.

Why the fuck were you at the gym during the Superbowl?! You really are an America-hating fucking terrorist.

Why the fuck were you at the gym during the Superbowl?! You really are an America-hating fucking terrorist.

lmao... I had a come to Jesus moment where the baby was asleep and had about 2 hours to go before lunch (my wife makes really late lunches)... I wanted to leave the gym to go watch but thought otherwise... and then I sat my ass for the 4 PM broadcast of the other SB.. only to watch the NFLN airing some nonesense about plains landing... who gives a shit.

lmao... I had a come to Jesus moment where the baby was asleep and had about 2 hours to go before lunch (my wife makes really late lunches)... I wanted to leave the gym to go watch but thought otherwise... and then I sat my ass for the 4 PM broadcast of the other SB.. only to watch the NFLN airing some nonesense about plains landing... who gives a shit.

I think he thought you were at the gym when that super bowl was live

I think he thought you were at the gym when that super bowl was live

I think he understood we're talking about the replays... he just had to find away to squeeze the word "terrorist" in there without getting banned lol.

Besides I think we can all agree that being at the gym during the SB makes you REALLY gay.

I think he understood we're talking about the replays... he just had to find away to squeeze the word "terrorist" in there without getting banned lol.

Besides I think we can all agree that being at the gym during the SB makes you REALLY gay.

I would never ban Tree for any reason, terrorist.