SportsWrath

Officially drafting 12th

Bigblue25

I don't understand the personal attacks on both sides either, but I'll throw in my.02

I have no idea why we didn't start the young guys. We invested picks in Nassib, Moore, and Hankins... those guys should all have been on the field. Yeah, you may learn that Moore jumps offsides... but you might also learn that Nassib avoids pressure well or throws a nice out pattern. Ironically, all we discovered the last two weeks is that Jernigan is better than we thought... a guy that again "didn't know the offense." I think checking out the vets like Tuck was worth it (contract year guys) but I don't know why you keep Eli, Jenkins, et. al. on the field.

Also, what would the excuse have been if Eli had suffered a Will Beatty style fractured leg? Dude probably won't see a snap next season... could you imagine if we had to deal with THAT in the offseason?

I don't know if it speaks to the ineptitude of the players, the coaching staff, or our scouts, but I have no clue what the benefit was to playing our contracted vets. Regardless, this team is going to suck for a long time. Get ready for it.

I don't understand the personal attacks on both sides either, but I'll throw in my.02

I have no idea why we didn't start the young guys. We invested picks in Nassib, Moore, and Hankins... those guys should all have been on the field. Yeah, you may learn that Moore jumps offsides... but you might also learn that Nassib avoids pressure well or throws a nice out pattern. Ironically, all we discovered the last two weeks is that Jernigan is better than we thought... a guy that again "didn't know the offense." I think checking out the vets like Tuck was worth it (contract year guys) but I don't know why you keep Eli, Jenkins, et. al. on the field.

Also, what would the excuse have been if Eli had suffered a Will Beatty style fractured leg? Dude probably won't see a snap next season... could you imagine if we had to deal with THAT in the offseason?

I don't know if it speaks to the ineptitude of the players, the coaching staff, or our scouts, but I have no clue what the benefit was to playing our contracted vets. Regardless, this team is going to suck for a long time. Get ready for it.

The Giants expect to have LT Will Beatty (broken leg) back by the start of the 2014 season.

The Giants expect to have LT Will Beatty (broken leg) back by the start of the 2014 season.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giants-insider-eli-manning-article-1.1561939#ixzz2p5CBKAg5

I hate those situations. Rarely is a player 100% the following season after suffering a broken leg. Yeah - he'll play, but he will probably be less dependable than he was this year because he'll be favoring that leg and will play with apprehension. Hopefully, he comes back 100% and will be better than this past season, but I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it.

It's not just about throwing games either.., a wise coach would use the opportunity to evaluate the young guys... Not to mention saving a franchise QB from possible injury.... Never have I seen this board (some posters) so dismissive of a different point if view to the point of attacking other posters.... You know who the fuck you are so cool it.

I don't recall attacking you, but when I feel the urge to attack, I'll attack whomever I want to. :fight:

Settle down guys - we're all testy after a rotten season! None of us are sitting at the apex of the tree of football knowledge, but we are all smarter than the average bear. It's a fan's luxury to second guess everyone involved in multi-million dollar decisions.

There's going to be changes and hopefully, pretty big ones - especially among the coaches. Personally, I don't want to see TC go because there's jack shit out there to replace him. The coordinators and specialty coaches - I could care less. Would love to see both the OC and DC go stand in the unemployment line with 50 million other people who actually did good at their jobs, but lost them.

There needs to be accountability. Every job I ever had required that I do a good-to-spectacular job just to keep the dang thing - and I made peanuts compared to the millions these guys pull in having fun coming up with strategies in a game where only the players get hurt. Screw'em all - if they lose their jobs, they drive home in their Audi A8's (or R8's) to a million dollar home where they have to put up with a model wife that's 30 years younger than them. I just can't feel sorry for them.

Settle down guys - we're all testy after a rotten season! None of us are sitting at the apex of the tree of football knowledge, but we are all smarter than the average bear. It's a fan's luxury to second guess everyone involved in multi-million dollar decisions.

There's going to be changes and hopefully, pretty big ones - especially among the coaches. Personally, I don't want to see TC go because there's jack shit out there to replace him. The coordinators and specialty coaches - I could care less. Would love to see both the OC and DC go stand in the unemployment line with 50 million other people who actually did good at their jobs, but lost them.

There needs to be accountability. Every job I ever had required that I do a good-to-spectacular job just to keep the dang thing - and I made peanuts compared to the millions these guys pull in having fun coming up with strategies in a game where only the players get hurt. Screw'em all - if they lose their jobs, they drive home in their Audi A8's (or R8's) to a million dollar home where they have to put up with a model wife that's 30 years younger than them. I just can't feel sorry for them.

I called them as I see them Bleedin... I'm not one who started questioning other posters' credibililty or being told he's delusional God forbid the dude can kick a fucking football... Yea I'm ticked off at how the season went and the buck stops at Coughlin's feet... he was in charge the entire time and his record of hiring misfits (Lewis, Hufnagel, Gilbride) is well documented... his 2nd half collapses are well documented... He's lucky he's built enough good will within the organization that he gets stay another year... but how can ANYONE look at how the season went down and not wonder wtf fuck was the old man on? Again someone please tell me why we stopped running the ball against Dallas in the 2nd game? where was Coughlin? what was he looking at?

Just remember I'm "delusional" because I could kick a fucking football... makes you wonder what standards some people have here. Good night... and Happy New Year..

This isn't baseball. No coach is going to play young guys for the sake of playing young guys...even if the team isn't making the playoffs. You play to win the game, the only issue I take is the fact that DeMontre Moore didn't play enough snaps after JPP got hurt. Kiwi is really, really bad at defensive end.

I called them as I see them Bleedin... I'm not one who started questioning other posters' credibililty or being told he's delusional God forbid the dude can kick a fucking football... Yea I'm ticked off at how the season went and the buck stops at Coughlin's feet... he was in charge the entire time and his record of hiring misfits (Lewis, Hufnagel, Gilbride) is well documented... his 2nd half collapses are well documented... He's lucky he's built enough good will within the organization that he gets stay another year... but how can ANYONE look at how the season went down and not wonder wtf fuck was the old man on? Again someone please tell me why we stopped running the ball against Dallas in the 2nd game? where was Coughlin? what was he looking at?

Just remember I'm "delusional" because I could kick a fucking football... makes you wonder what standards some people have here. Good night... and Happy New Year..

I'm done with this discussion. I should have listened to myself in the first post I wrote - you're not worth answering. You don't know enough to understand how little you know.

I'm done with this discussion. I should have listened to myself in the first post I wrote - you're not worth answering. You don't know enough to understand how little you know.

We'll leave all the knowledge to your majesty. Just remember anyone who thinks he can kick a football is delusional.

Do you guys think it was more of a shitty redskins defense or talent we didn't realize with Jernigan. I was ready to give him the Sinorice Moss tag, them he had a couple good games. If he's for real, i like our WR cite, even without Nicks. I say beg up our O line

Moore was pretty much a redshirt Senior on a NFL team. At A&M he was a standup rush LB, pretty much had one assignment to go get the QB. The Giants are taking it slow with him and teaching him more pass rush moves, timing snap counts etc. He's only 21 we have time with him.

Moore was pretty much a redshirt Senior on a NFL team. At A&M he was a standup rush LB, pretty much had one assignment to go get the QB. The Giants are taking it slow with him and teaching him more pass rush moves, timing snap counts etc. He's only 21 we have time with him.

True, we don't want him to be another Osi, one dimensional. Still.....he couldn't have gotten a FEW more reps?

the more I think about it I want to change that up

1 G Gabe Jackson

2 OT/G David Yankey

Beatty... Yankey....Bass....Jackson....Pugh

Watching the Rosebowl David Yankey is #54 LG out of Stanford.