SportsWrath

Officially drafting 12th

Bigblue25

1st: CB <--- Best prospect at his position in the draft, Prince might be our only legit corner going into next season. Secondary needs help in a bad way.

2nd: Guard <--- Snee is done, we need to find an replacement for Eli's sake. Someone who can lock down the position for 8+ years.

3rd: Center <--- O'hara was hugely underrated and his absence has been felt since leaving, Eli needs a new leader of the O-line.

4th: QB <--- Which ever QB has the biggest Boom or Bust in the draft, hopefully one that can hit a WR in the chest. Make them and Nassib fight it out if Eli puts up another 20+ INT season and ship Eli out for draft picks if we can.

5th: OT <--- Just another body in camp, maybe one who would be able to replace Beatty if he doesnt become his old self.

6th: WR <--- Make it Ramses Barden 2.0, find the tallest S.O.B. in the draft.

This will all likely change since I don't really read up on college players till the draft gets closer.

1st: CB

2nd: Guard

3rd: Center

4th: QB

5th: OT

6th: WR

This will all likely change since I don't really read up on college players till the draft gets closer.

Thank God you are not the Giants GM

1st: CB <--- Best prospect at his position in the draft, Prince might be our only legit corner going into next season. Secondary needs help in a bad way.

2nd: Guard <--- Snee is done, we need to find an replacement for Eli's sake. Someone who can lock down the position for 8+ years.

3rd: Center <--- O'hara was hugely underrated and his absence has been felt since leaving, Eli needs a new leader of the O-line.

4th: QB <--- Which ever QB has the biggest Boom or Bust in the draft, hopefully one that can hit a WR in the chest. Make them and Nassib fight it out if Eli puts up another 20+ INT season and ship Eli out for draft picks if we can.

5th: OT <--- Just another body in camp, maybe one who would be able to replace Beatty if he doesnt become his old self.

6th: WR <--- Make it Ramses Barden 2.0, find the tallest S.O.B. in the draft.

My draft for what's it worth. It gives you everything you want

1.Greg Robinson OT Auburn

2. Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers 6'6 good red zone target and can seperate

3.Anthony Steen OG Alabama

4.Chris Davis CB Auburn/Deion Belue CB Duke/Jaylen Watkins CB Florida/ Stanley Jean Baptise CB Nebraska

5.Weston Richburg C Colorado St

6.Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

4.Chris Davis CB Auburn/Deion Belue CB Duke/Jaylen Watkins CB Florida/ Stanley Jean Baptise CB Nebraska

6.Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

The only thing I worry about is Beatty, if the guy returns to form which I think he will, then the OT is set, the Giants will have Pugh and Beatty, so I doubt the Giant's will draft a tackle when they will in all honesty just wait and see if Beatty goes back to you know not sucking dick.

I just think the Giant's need to invest in whoever is one of the best guards in the draft since in all honesty the Giants have no starting guards on the team. Snee is done and no one else is really worth of starting at guard, we need an anchor in the middle of the line, we basically need Snee's replacement.

But yeah we basically have the same draft idea, I just don't know about any of these kids until all the draft stuff starts hitting NFL network.

The only thing I worry about is Beatty, if the guy returns to form which I think he will, then the OT is set, the Giants will have Pugh and Beatty, so I doubt the Giant's will draft a tackle when they will in all honesty just wait and see if Beatty goes back to you know not sucking dick.

I just think the Giant's need to invest in whoever is one of the best guards in the draft since in all honesty the Giants have no starting guards on the team. Snee is done and no one else is really worth of starting at guard, we need an anchor in the middle of the line, we basically need Snee's replacement.

But yeah we basically have the same draft idea, I just don't know about any of these kids until all the draft stuff starts hitting NFL network.

Robinson could play LG too and Beatty fractured his league today

6.Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

I would go Zack Martin @1 and if at all possible David Yankey@2 unless Gabe Jackson is still there. not sure yet it does depend on Beatty's recovery. If he will be set to go in the 2014 opener then I would think about Gabe with our 1st depending on if he is there @12

I would go Zack Martin @1 and if at all possible David Yankey@2 unless Gabe Jackson is still there. not sure yet it does depend on Beatty's recovery. If he will be set to go in the 2014 opener then I would think about Gabe with our 1st depending on if he is there @12

the more I think about it I want to change that up

1 G Gabe Jackson

2 OT/G David Yankey

Beatty... Yankey....Bass....Jackson....Pugh

In all reality, our offensive woes are primarily the ineffectiveness of the offensive line. Personally, if there's a stud LT left on the board at 12th, I'd grab him and shift Beatty (assuming he comes back healthy) to the interior. He's big and strong and would do well there, plus, he becomes a backup LT for rotation purposes or if the starting LT goes down.

The first two picks of the draft for us should address the O-Line. Never sexy to do, but we need to own the trench again. Pugh was a great pick last year. I had to hear the game on the radio because I worked all day, but I heard something I hadn't heard before. "Pugh is the first NY Giants player since 1981 to start every game as a rookie - that last guy was Lawrence Taylor". Pretty good company.

Regardless - build that line!

As a side note, really impressed with the emergence of Jernigan!

a small price to pay to keep all our coaches on staff :cwy:

Yea we went from picking maybe 7th or 8th to fucking 12th because good old geezer Tom Cheerleader Coughlin flexed his muscles against the fucking lions and the fucking Redskins... I swear I'm getting sick of the Maras too...

Now, let's be serious for just one second.

You didn't really believe they were going to lose out intentionally for better draft position, now did you?

Yes I did... why not? Why even play Eli yesterday? Coughlin could have "started" him for one series to keep the streak alive but do we really need our franchise QB out there in the rain risking an injury? Why not start Nassib to give him game time experience? Yes... I would have done things differently... a LOT differently. Winning against the lions and the redskins in meaningless games is just that.. meaningless... wanna show pride? Don't fucking bend over like a 2 cent slut the first 6 weeks of the season... oh shit you mean you didn't know our OL was bad? wtf was training camp for then?

the more I think about it I want to change that up

1 G Gabe Jackson

2 OT/G David Yankey

Beatty... Yankey....Bass....Jackson....Pugh

Baas better be cut... he's fucking worthless... I'll take the $ loss anyday...

In all reality, our offensive woes are primarily the ineffectiveness of the offensive line. Personally, if there's a stud LT left on the board at 12th, I'd grab him and shift Beatty (assuming he comes back healthy) to the interior. He's big and strong and would do well there, plus, he becomes a backup LT for rotation purposes or if the starting LT goes down.

The first two picks of the draft for us should address the O-Line. Never sexy to do, but we need to own the trench again. Pugh was a great pick last year. I had to hear the game on the radio because I worked all day, but I heard something I hadn't heard before. "Pugh is the first NY Giants player since 1981 to start every game as a rookie - that last guy was Lawrence Taylor". Pretty good company.

Well now that we're picking fucking 12th I don't see a lot of splash being made... let's face it.. we don't know what Nicks is made of... We don't know how effective or ineffective he will be not to mention he may want a ton of money we don't have... if that stud WR is available at 12th (yea right) then take him... I can totally see us taking the BPA... I don't see us going with 2 Rookies on the line... maybe one... but that's what FA is for.

Well now that we're picking fucking 12th I don't see a lot of splash being made... let's face it.. we don't know what Nicks is made of... We don't know how effective or ineffective he will be not to mention he may want a ton of money we don't have... if that stud WR is available at 12th (yea right) then take him... I can totally see us taking the BPA... I don't see us going with 2 Rookies on the line... maybe one... but that's what FA is for.

You havent watched the draft before have you? Honestly being inside the top 15 of the draft gets you the top talent out of the year.

And just for reference, Jerry Rice was taken 16th overall.

The knock against Beatty is that he's NOT strong and physical. He's a finesse lineman who relies on footwork and technique. Moving him to the interior is out of the question.