SportsWrath

Spy Photo of Shockey Released!

Guest Carbo

Guest Carbo

The Giants, in a clandestine effort to uncover precisely what goes on during his alleged "workouts" in South Beach, sent me to surreptitiously record the goings on at his Spa and Bar.

The early results are not encouraging, as the picture below will attest. Here we see Jeremy in full Bimbo mode on the beach, with a glazed and crazed look in his eyes. Yet when asked about his workout regimen, Jeremy replied, "I thought this is what was meant by a dumbbell press.

Shockey.jpg

The Giants, in a clandestine effort to uncover precisely what goes on during his alleged "workouts" in South Beach, sent me to surreptitiously record the goings on at his Spa and Bar.

The early results are not encouraging, as the picture below will attest. Here we see Jeremy in full Bimbo mode on the beach, with a glazed and crazed look in his eyes. Yet when asked about his workout regimen, Jeremy replied, "I thought this is what was meant by a dumbbell press.

Shockey.jpg

1) This is an Old Photo

2) Please come up with some new shit

3) Shouldn't you be on this board declaring your love

4) I would so Do those chicks :drool:

Fixed. Now go skip along. Firstnten awaits your coming out. :wub:

Its funny cause I would...How many guys can say they swallowed Jeremy's stuff :TU:

:LMAO:

When posters like Crapo, write so truculantly about Shockey, one is left to surmise that something has caused such anger:

1. Shockey nailed Crapo's sister, girlfriend, wife, or a mixture of any two

2. Crapo is gay and has several unrequieted advances

3. Crapo is one of the two kids from the SF game who Shock threw ice on

4. Crapo is a heinous looking girl who Shockey told he would come back and talk to,

but surreptitiously snuck out the bathroom window in a club.

I couldn't give a crap about Shock training in Miami, Haiti, or Alaska.

If he remains durable (which he was this season) and continues to be a force in our offense, then I'll be happy we have him, look forward to his big plays, and be thankful that it's not the Howard Cross years again.

Guest Floyd The Barber
When posters like Crapo, write so truculantly about Shockey, one is left to surmise that something has caused such anger:

1. Shockey nailed Crapo's sister, girlfriend, wife, or a mixture of any two

2. Crapo is gay and has several unrequieted advances

3. Crapo is one of the two kids from the SF game who Shock threw ice on

4. Crapo is a heinous looking girl who Shockey told he would come back and talk to,

but surreptitiously snuck out the bathroom window in a club.

I couldn't give a crap about Shock training in Miami, Haiti, or Alaska.

If he remains durable (which he was this season) and continues to be a force in our offense, then I'll be happy we have him, look forward to his big plays, and be thankful that it's not the Howard Cross years again.

of course you couldnt...thats bc you just dont get it...

Yeah I hate when our players come back in the best shape of their career, score the most TD's of their career, catch almost 70 balls for almost 1,000 yards, play in 15 games, and don't fumble once.

What a selfish prick!

Shockey.jpg

Hater.....

Peyton and Marvin probably stay around each other all off season, that's been a huge help to their SB aspirations.

Funny, did Big Ben and Hines Ward hang out all summer in Pitts? I think I recall from 212 that they did not!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Peyton and Marvin probably stay around each other all off season, that's been a huge help to their SB aspirations.

Funny, did Big Ben and Hines Ward hang out all summer in Pitts? I think I recall from 212 that they did not!

unfortunately, our NYG's do not have a QB of status like Peyton , or Ben, so time well spent for Eli would be time with his WR unit...

Shockey.jpg

I can see the jealousy oozing out of you. Don't worry, there's always prostitution for people like you.

Shockey.jpg

I think this picture is pimp actually... so girls are fucking hot, atleast Shockey has good taste