SportsWrath

Game Day Bitches

Virginia Giant

Supposedly the Gmen are bringing Kerry Rhoades in for a workout on Tuesday. Would love to see him signed.

He was rated has the 4th best S in the NFL last year. Not sure why he is still available. At first he wanted to much, which could be the problem, some say he's gay and that's why he is not being looked at. Either way, the Giants have the lowest amount of cap space available, not sure how they are going to make it work. if we did I'd expect to see alot of 4-2-5 sets, to keep Herzlich of the field

He was rated has the 4th best S in the NFL last year. Not sure why he is still available. At first he wanted to much, which could be the problem, some say he's gay and that's why he is not being looked at. Either way, the Giants have the lowest amount of cap space available, not sure how they are going to make it work. if we did I'd expect to see alot of 4-2-5 sets, to keep Herzlich of the field

Yeah, I was wondering why he was still available. He was a guy I wanted the GIants to look at around the time we picked up Rolle and drafted Kenny Phillips.

I'm surprised to hear that being gay has potentially kept him off football teams, if that's the case....